Chapter 9:

"Oh my gosh will you shut up already?" Gorilla whined. I was only telling him and Aaron once more how un-safe this creepy place was. "Your putting me through my own personal Hell."

"Uggh. If you would just listen,"

"For the last time, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY!!" Gorilla screached, the horrible sound echoing throughout the dark cavern. Well i probably shouldn't take this discussion any further. We walked down a slope in the damp ground to the main floor of the cavern, where all the other kids were working. Aaron hands us each a pick axe and a paint brush.

"These are your tools. Sammy here will teach you how to use them." He points to a  girl with flaming red hair down to her waist.

"It's Sarah." she says. Sarah has dirt smudged all over her face, and purple bags under her eyes. she is sweating like crazy and leaning against a rock wall.

"Hello." She says bluntly. Sighing, she shows us how to use the tools. Okay, just hammer the pick axe into the wall, and use the brush to swipe away unnessisary dirt. Simple enough.

And with that, Aaron orders us to work.

                                                         ****************************

I upturned two diamonds and an emerald today. All i can say is thats a LOT of money! If only i knew about this place before, me and Ella could have lived better.

Ella.

I stopped counting how long we've been gone. I wonder how she's holding up? I mean, shes just a little kid. No mom, no dad, and now no sister. Poor Ella. i miss her so much...

__________________________________________________________________________________

sorry i know its short! thanks 4 reading :)