"Gone Together" chapter 2

I wake to a loud buzzing in my ear. Sitting up, I find the source. A little yellow honey bee, sucking pollen from a daisy right next to where I was lying.  My mom once taught me a song about honey bees.

Bees, Bees, Bees, Bees

Buzzin' in bushes, buzzin' in trees

Buzzin' around, wherever they please

There's nothing so sweet,

There's nothing so sweet as a honey bee.

She would sing it with me after work sometimes. The song just repeats and repeats and repeats. Those were always my favorite times. The times when mom and dad weren't fighting.

Koby is still asleep. He looks so young. Does everybody look young in their sleep? Or is it just him? He just looks so cute . I mean I know i'm talking about a 14 year old boy here, but really. He looks adorable. I just wish I could watch him sleep forever.

     Well, I don't wanna ruin the moment.

     I lay back downand fall asleep again.

                                                                             *   *   *   *   *

    This time when I awake, I am being thrown up over what feels to be somones shoulder.

I cannot see and my ankles and wrists are tied together. Hmmm. Koby must be playing a trick on me. I smile to myself. Oh Koby, I really do love you sometimes. Hmmmmm. But why did he tie me all up?

     "Koby," I try to say, but I am stopped by somthing tied around my mouth. Rope. I try to wriggle free, but I can't. This is no trick of Koby's. Almost instinctivly, I scream. Or try to scream, that is. Instead I find myself making this sad animal sound. Like the sound a dog makes when you accidently step on his tail. I just continue attempting to scream.

     "Hey, stop it!" A deep vioce yells in my ear. Then somone's fist finds it's way to the center of my back. Nobody has punched me since elementary school. Third grade, to be specific. I was playing with a puzzle at recess. Allysan Grent walked up, punched me right in the face, and took the puzzle. I had a black eye for a week.

Okay why do these freaks want us anyways? What are we worth? Were a couple of 14 year olds. Not extremely good looking, well I have to admit, maybe Koby, but me? Ugggh. This freak-show could at least hold me so I can breath. I am slung over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. He has me so my chest is slammed against his shoulder and I'm looking back. I can tell, because I hear the big guy's foot steps, only inches from my face.

    Then I hear it. Koby must have slipped the rope from his mouth. Thats good, right?

   "Help! Help! Sombody, help!" he yelled at what sounded to be the top of his lungs. "Seirra, are you okay? Are you there?" Before I have time to reply, he yells again. "Help!" I hear a thud. A thud, and a groan from Koby. Before I know it, I'm thrashing around as hard as I can.  Whoever is carrying me is probably struggling to keep hold of me. They must be really huge and musculer because they haven't dropped me yet. 

How are these ropes so tight anyways?

Somehow, I manage to wriggle the mask off my eyes. Looking around me, i see Koby is sitting on the ground, stunned. A huge guy is carrying me away from him. We seem to be some sort of an alley.

No! Don't just leve him there all tied up you idiot! I've got to think! Think! Oh, I got it!

Using my teeth and tongue, I manage to get the rope out of my mouth. Before the guy carrying me even notices, I sink my teeth into his arm. I bite down as hard as my jaw will allow. I am so glad that I never had braces. My teeth were already sharp to begin with, but with them crowdedly overlapping eachother, I have shark-like fangs. Obviously, much less of them and nowhere near as sharp, but still very, very painful. The look on that freak's face was priceless.

     "Ahhh!" the big man yelled in pain. Reluctantly, I release my grip, finally noticing the salty-metalic taste in my mouth. Blood. Big fat Gorilla man's blood. I spit on the ground beside me, seeing the dark reddish-purple.Thats what I'll call him! Gorilla man! Gorilla looks down, seeing the gaping hole in his arm, the same size and shape of my tooth line. Ewww! I did that! I stip again and again, trying to rid of the taste.Then I get this sense of acomplishment. I did that.

       Koby sits on the ground, about 3 yards away from me looking quite impressed. Some other guy, probably Gorilla's acomplice, has him by the arms. Before Gorilla can come after me again, I bite my hands free of the rope, then using my hands, I grab his wrists and twist his arms around untill he cries in aggony. Then I untie my feet and run for Koby.

I was about to reach him, when I am suddenly am slammed onto the ground, and all goes black.

                                                                                 END OF CHAPTER 2. please comment! :)