Chapter Eleven: Safe at last

Eren's P.O.V

We microwave our food then finish it. I convinced the Corpral to let me wash the dishes since he cooked.

"I'm going to make the phone call." He says pulling his cell phone out of his pocket and diles the non-emergency line.

I let out a whimper despite myself.

"Hey," Levi addresses puting his hand over the receiver, "I'm going to take the conversation outside so you don't have to relive it."

"Ok, thank you." I say with tears in my eyes.

***Time Skip***

Levi's P.O.V

"I explained the situation to the police and they said they would take him into custody while they investigate." I tell Eren who cries in relief.

"Thank you so much Levi!" He says as he wraps his arms around me.

"Alright," I hug him back, "the police said they would be here to investigate Saturday."

"Ok." He replies

"Let's go the arcade and have some fun. How does that sound?" I ask him.

"Great!" He replies excitedly

"Let's go." I smile

We head upstairs to take showers and get dressed.

I grab my wallet when were done and we head out.

***Time Skip***

After the arcade we got coffee. Eren was sitting cutely with the giant plush cat I won for him on his lap blocking his view.

The cat was bigger than him. It was all black with turquoise eyes just like him. It's tail hung off his lap and onto the ground. It had a red bowtie around its neck. It was honestly adorable.

After coffee we headed home.

We decided to go to bed early. The black cat found its home right next to Eren while I hugged him from behind.

"Thank you Levi and good night." He says

"Your welcome, good night brat." I say as we fall asleep in each other's arms.