Chapter Five: You're Beautiful

Levi's POV

I said fuck it and picked him up bridal style and walked towards my house. He whimpered and squirmed in my arms.

I frowned. I pulled the kid closer to me. He is so light. I'm scared if I don't hold him close he'll break, just like glass. 

***Time Skip***

I threw the front door to my mansion like house open and ran upstairs to my bedroom. 

I layed Eren on my bed while I went to run him a bath. I added some rose and lavender scented oils to the water.

I walked back into my room only to see him awake and panicking.

Eren's POV

I wake up to an unfamiliar soft bed and room. Oh no, where am I. Did dad hand me over to one of his buddies again.

Just as that thought ran through my mind, Levi walked into the room with a worried expression.

Wait.

Levi and worried don't go in the same sentence, especially if it is towards me.

He walks over slowly to me.

"Calm down brat, you're ok."

"W-where am I?" I ask cautiously

"My bedroom." He replys calmly

"Why?" I ask

"Because you fainted on me and I was worried." He replied

I looked at him in shock.

He then says something that surprises me to no end.

"I'm sorry br-Eren, for hurting you, I know an apology isn't going to make all the pain I put you through go away, but it's a start. And I know it's just an excuse but I only did it because I wanted to fit in." He said in an apologetic tone with grief written all over his face.

"It's ok." Is the only thing I could think of to respond to his heartfelt apology.

Lame.

He interrupted my thoughts by saying,

"I ran you a warm bath, you should get in before it gets cold." He says softly.

I try to stand up but I fall right back down.

He walks over and asks if I need help.

"Yes, please." I reply in a weak voice.

He puts one of my arms around his shoulders and puts one of his around my waist. I involuntary flinch. He apologizes and goes to move away, but I quickly dismiss it and let him know it's ok.

When we walk into the bathroom I'm hit with the smell of roses and lavender.

It reminds me of what he smells like.

Wait what? Did I just think that.

I quickly blush and put it aside.

I then realize to my horror that I can't even undress myself let alone bathe. And if he helps what will I do about the scars and bandages?

Levi's POV

"Um, do you need help bathing?" I ask with a blush.

"Y-yes." He replys shamefully

I help him undress, but I leave him in his boxers and lower him into the tub.

Then I notice the scars and wounds. My eyes widen, knowing these weren't from me, I never hit the kid hard enough for that.

I then ask a question that sends dread onto his face.

"Who did this to you?"