Chapter One: This goes on and on

Eren's POV

Beep beep beep beep

I woke up to my alarm with a groan. I quickly hit the 'off' button. I went to sit up and winced at the pain.

I glanced at the time and let out a sigh of relief, Grisha is at work right now. I stood up and let out a cry, not only was my lower back in complete agony, but also the fresh wounds.

I throw on an Image Dragons T-shirt, Simple Plan hoodie, and black jeans. I then grab my torn backpack and head out the door.

The school is an hour drive away, so a 3 hour walk for me.

***Time Skip***

I sigh as I stare at the school gates.

This is going to be fun... Not.

I walk in and head to my locker and of course with my luck I run into Levi and his gang.

"Oh look it's the fag." Petra calls

I groan as I see Levi turn around.

"Tch, disgusting fag, get out of my way." Levi growls as he grabs my shirt collar and throws me hard against the lockers.

I heave as the breath is knocked out of me.

They walk away and I sigh in relief, I was lucky he was in a good mood.

I struggle to get my self together from the surging pain coursing through my body.

I bend down and grab my backpack and head to my first period, math, ugg.

I walk in and the teacher glares at me and asks me why I'm late.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Sheath, my dad hit traffic on the way here." I blantly lied

"Well take your seat, Jaeger!" He yelled

"Yes sir." I mumble and sit down.

Unfortunately in this class Levi sits in front of me, Petra behind me, Erwin on my left and Jean on my right.

I pull out my sketchbook and start to sketch a ghost wolf sleeping next to a ghost fox on a shrine. The sun is setting in the background, while a forest surrounds the shrine.

I feel something stab my back. I wince. And so it begins, Petra threw a pencil at me. I'm so done with life.