Chapter Two: Just leave me alone

Eren's POV

Most of math class and the rest of the day consisted of Levi and the gang ether beating me up or verbally abusing me.

It is currently the end of the school day and I'm just about to go home when I hear footsteps behind me.

Shit.

I turn around to see Levi standing there with a smirk.

"Where are you headed off to, brat?" He sneers.

Levi's POV

"H-home." He stutters with a cry.

"Tch, and who said you could do that!"
I growl.

"T-the t-t-teachers." He says

"Well me and my friends aren't done with you yet." Just as I finish speaking all my friends came out from around the area and into view.

"P-please Levi," he begs desperately, "I n-need to g-get home... before-"

I cut him off with a punch to the jaw that sends him flying.

"I don't care." I say with my normal emotionless face and stotic voice.

He holds his injured face and looks at his watch in horror. Why does he have such a horrified look on his face when he sees the time and why is he so desperate to get home? Before? Before what?! Ahh I wish I hadn't cut him off by being a jackass. I just have to if I want to fit in.

I lower my fist as I look into the boy's stunning eyes. I hate seeing such a horrified look in them. And I hate even more that I'm the one who caused it.

"Just leave me alone!" He shouts and runs off while I have my guard down.

"Should we go after him?" Erwin asks

"No." I say in a board tone, "Let's just go home."

Eren's POV

I cry as I run away towards my dad's house.

What did I do to deserve this? Why me?

I cry my body screaming at me to lay down and rest, but I disobey knowing that if I show up any later I will be digging my own grave, to think about it though, I probably already am.

***Time Skip***

I sigh and tremble as I stand outside the door of his house. Here goes nothing. I put my hand on the door nob and slowly turn it as I give the door a slight push.