Chapter Seven:Going home

Eren's POV

I blush at his kind words.

"Thank you." I say with gratitude

I stand up to get out of the water.

"Hold up," Levi tells me, "let me get you a towel."

He then leaves to get one. He returns shortly after with a towel and clean clothes.

"Are you strong enough to get dressed now, or do you need my help again?" He asks with a blush

Why is he blushing?

"No, I'm good, thank you." I tell him.

He leaves the room to give me privacy. I quickly dry off and get dressed. The clothes are soft and smell of roses and lavender, just like him. I blush.

I then realize what time it is and how I haven't been home in almost two days.

Oh, no.

I rush out of the bathroom and wind up running into Levi.

"Slow down there tiger." He chuckles

"I need to go home!" I say panicked

His face turns dark, all humor gone. I back away a little thinking he's mad at me until he sighs.

"I really don't want you going back there, but if you have to I won't stop you, just remember what I said." He says.

"Ok, thank you again." I say

"You're welcome." He replys as he waves me off with a sad smile.

***Time Skip***

I hesitate with my hand hovering over the door knob. I could run back to Levi's, dad doesn't know him or where he lives, I would be safe. No, dad would call the cops.

I heave a deep breath as I open the door.

"You have two seconds to explain where you have been." Grisha growls out.

"I-"

I pause, I don't want to rat out Levi, but what do I say.

"1" Grisha states.

I don't know what to say.

"2," he yells, "times up, up to my room now!"

I shiver as I walk up to his room.

(Trigger Warning)

Grisha walks into the room with a smirk on his face.

Please no.

"Strip." He demands

I shake.

"NOW!" He screams, I obey.

I shiver as the cold air hits my exposed flesh.

"Lay down." He commands and I do.

I feel familiar chains latch around my wrists.

I let out a small whimper.

Once he finished with the chains he crawls on top of me and straddles me.

I squirm as nausea climbs its way up my throat.

"Hold still." He growls as he unlatches his belt and pulls down his pants and boxers.

"Pl-ease, no." I cry

He only grins as he lifts up my legs and aligns himself with my entrance.

I whimper then scream as searing pain erupts through my body as he shoves his length inside.

I feel hands grab my hips with a bruising force as he starts to thrust in and out, going faster and harder each time.

As I lay there with him pounding into me, my body becomes numb as it usually does when this happens.

I hear him grunt above me and feel warm liquid fill me up.

He pulls out after, unlocking the chains as he throws on his clothes and leaves.

I lay there for a while with the white liquid leaking out of me.

(End Trigger Warning) 

I attempt to stand up but howl in pain as I do. I manage to limp my way into the shower.

I clean myself up and then change into comfortable clothes and head outside, I don't really know where I'm going, but I walk anyway, each step sending more pain through my body.

Somehow I wind up outside Levi's house.

Should I go in?

A/N: I feel so disgusting after writing that. Hope you enjoyed it anyways. Thanks for reading.