2 - Reunion and Declarations

Start from the beginning

Louis dressed in his finest clothes, wanting to look perfect and irresistible so Harry was more frustrated and took him more seriously. He styled his hair perfectly, adding the perfect amount of gel to keep it upright and dressed in his white top with his jeans rolled up, over his ankles with some trainers. He took a look in the mirror, he was never pleased with his appearance but the fans would always praise how good he looked so he tried to imagine exactly that as he grabbed his phone and headed over to his range rover. He loved his car, always wanting a black range rover and now he was blessed with enough money to have exactly that and more. He decided to use the range rover since it was still fairly new and none of the fans knew he had brought it therefore, he could easily avoid anyone. 

He had to be careful, avoid the fans somehow because he knew that Harry just really wanted to be alone and talk alone today - he had to respect his wishes. His windows were tinted, you couldn't look in. He hadn't driven the range rover yet so he knew exactly how to look like any normal person driving around town. Louis put the music right up, trying to drown out all the sounds and all the thoughts swimming through his mind. He shouldn't be this nervous to meet his best friend that he's known literally all his life but it's been so long and that's all Louis could even think about.

He parked up in the park car space, putting a hat on and over his face effectively as he ran up the hill and out of the view of the public eye. From up here, you could literally hide away under all the trees that covered the sun and provided shade but yet get a nice view of the city overlooking down under. He had been working out for a good few months so he felt like he could run a mile after that climb. This was such a good hiding place, Louis had to come here more often to escape from the public eye. It was such a peaceful, soothing area and there was not many noises either which relaxed Louis instantly. 

Harry was already there, sitting down with his legs crossed and constantly looking over his shoulders but relaxed just slightly when he saw Louis. Louis tried to smile, nodding to acknowledge him because he knew he couldn't pull him into a hug and sat down besides him on the grass. The weather was amazing, the sun was beating down and it was just going to get more brighter from now on. 

Harry looked gorgeous, as per usual. He was well dressed like always and Louis couldn't help but admire how well the clothes suited him. He was wearing a white button up top that had black stripes with black skinny jeans and his boots. His bouncy, wild curls were tucked under a black fedora hat and he was wearing an assortment of different bracelets that looked quite familiar from even all those years ago. He was wearing a small smile on his lips, showing off his pearly white teeth and his eyes were swollen and small but you could see the sparkle in his eyes. Harry just looked grateful when he noticed Louis was actually here, for him. 

"Here I am." Louis smiled, trying to ease the tension that was evident between the two lads. Louis was silently praying that this trip to the hills wouldn't end a disaster. He just wanted everything to run smoothly and hopefully, everything could back to normal. 

Harry finally smiled widely and it reflected off his facial features, looking so alive and Louis could just die from how much warmth spread through his body at his sight. "Yes, you are. Thank you." Harry's voice was a little hoarse, scratchy and it reminded of Louis of yesterday and how torn up his voice was and right back to the A Level results day. 

"Don't worry, I wouldn't miss it for the world," Louis shrugged like it was no big deal and turned his phone off so he couldn't get constant notifications from everyone. He just wanted to shut, pause everything and focus on the person sitting before him.

Harry seemed pleased, leaning back and relaxing on the tree - just flinching slightly when his back came in contact with the tree. "How you been Lou? Tell me everything, everything from the day of results day." He requested, cutting straight to the chase and not beating around the bush.