Eventually, Lillian began calming her breaths and looked up at Mitsuki.

"Are you ready to talk now?" Mitsuki asked.

Slowly, Lillian nodded and sat up, wiping tears from her eyes. Mitsuki clutched onto her hand  and waited for her to begin speaking.

"I couldn't do it. I couldn't forgive her," Lillian stated. "I was so mean to her. I made her cry. But I wanted her to. I'm a disgusting human being. I messed up Cassie's family dynamic."

"Lillian, stop," Mitsuki stated. "I love you, but you try too hard to be good to everyone and see the good in everyone. You don't have to forgive your mother. She's done a lot of shit to you. What did she say to you?"

"That she was sorry, that she didn't have the emotional capacity to handle me. I understand she was having a difficult time, but she never tried to come back to me, not when we were in danger or my Dad died..."

"You're right. That's why you don't need to forgive her," Mitsuki stated.

"But I want to..."

"If you one day want to, then do it, but that doesn't mean she has to be a constant figure in your life."

"She tried to hug me. It made me feel sick," Lillian stated.

"I'll kick that woman's ass," Mitsuki grumbled.

"Mitsuki, stop," Lillian grumbled. "You wouldn't really."

"You want to bet?" she asked. She had both Irene and Lillian's mother on her list of people to eventually beat up. She was fuming with anger for those who made Lillian suffer like this. "What about Cassie's family?" Mitsuki quietly asked as she slowly calmed.

"They were all fighting. Cassie's parents, especially. But I...I spent some time with Cassie and Diana. Diana really likes me."

"She's really nice every time she comes here. I wouldn't be surprised," Mitsuki said. "Would you let Diana into your life?"

"Easily," Lillian stated. "But my mother...I'm not so sure."

"These things will pass. I'm proud of you for finally talking about it," Mitsuki said.

"Cassie and I already told the others in the cabin. I think she's telling Francesco right now."

"How have they reacted?" Mitsuki wondered.

"Well, Marc already knows, obviously. I think Connie and Cherie were a bit shocked, Wyatt too, though I don't know him as well as the other two. I think it's just something we'll have to get used to," said Lillian.

Mitsuki grinned and leaned forward to kiss Lillian. Lillian met her lips halfway and wrung her hands around Mitsuki's neck, pulling her closer. Mitsuki slowly pulled apart to catch her breath and rested her forehead against Lillian's.

"I missed you. I was worried about you. I barely slept," Mitsuki said quietly.

"Dumbass, why'd you do that?" Lillian asked, cupping her cheek. "I was going to be okay. Cassie was with me. I didn't want you coming."

"I know. I just like being with you all the time. Even during training, I get excited thinking about coming home to you," Mitsuki muttered. She hated being this mushy and soft, but by the brightness in Lillian's eyes, she could see the other girl found it heartwarming.

Lillian gently wrapped a hand around Mitsuki's neck and kissed her again. "You're adorable when you say things like that, you know? But I think you also should be training those girls instead of pining over me."

"It's not pining!" Mitsuki argued. "And I am training them!"

"I'm teasing you," Lillian snickered, hugging Mitsuki.

Mitsuki shoved her head into Lillian's shoulder, letting out a gentle sigh. "I know we've only been dating a few weeks and that we're still in the honeymoon phase or whatever but I'm so happy right now, Lillian. I'm happier than I've been in a long time. I love spending time with you."

She felt Lillian kiss her neck.

"I love you," Lillian murmured against her.

"I love you, too," Mitsuki breathed.

"So, please don't hate me for saying this, but Diana knows about us," Lillian stated, breaking the mood.

Mitsuki pulled away. "Goddammit Lillian, soon enough everyone's going to know without us even planning to reveal it!"

Lillian rolled her eyes. "Calm down. I won't tell anyone else. Only Cassie and Diana know, my sisters. Cassie told me Diana kept hush about her and Marc's relationship. I guess she told Diana early on."

"Yeah, well, this is a little different," Mitsuki murmured.

"Then you tell someone. Tell Wyatt."

"Ew, no," Mitsuki replied. "I don't trust that kid with my personal business. I'm keeping hush like we said."

Lillian began to chuckle. "Oh, acting so cocky now, are we? Cassie only found out because of the hickey you gave me."

"You should know how to cover that stuff up," Mitsuki murmured, brushing her hair away from her eyes.

She let out a giggle as Lillian's fingers tickled her side.

"Take that back. I'll tickle you to death," Lillian teased. Mitsuki had fallen over on the bed, clutching her side as Lillian's fingers tickled her side. Slowly, Lillian pulled away, ending her reign of terror.

"Your giggles are so cute," Lillian stated as Mitsuki caught her breath.

Mitsuki turned her body, staring up at Lillian. "In all seriousness though, are you feeling better?"

Lillian slowly nodded. "I think it will be a long time before I can tolerate my mother, but I think I can stand in the same room as her now."

"Will you go back to Cassie's and visit?" Mitsuki wondered.

"No," Lillian stated, kissing Mitsuki's cheek. "I'm going to stay right here."