#41

Kapeer POV

Sitting in my gallery in the company, finishing papers and replacing paints that are for sale, just in time for alano to come running

"kapeer, sanskar just called me, lets go"

"where?"

"his outskirts apartment"

"what? What is he doing there?"

"does it look like that I know... come on, we had to take swara too"

"wait whaaat??"

He gripped my hand and pull me out "friends code, come on"

When friends code is called you don't ask questions, you just do, if your friend asks you to jump, you jump and ask later why, it take a lot of time, trust and proper friend to reach such code but me, sanskar and alano achieved it 'Do first, Ask later'.

We step by swara office and she was there writing something on paper.

Alano: miss gadodia, we need you with us

Alano worry tune didn't help anyhow, he was worrying sound.

Swara: something... wrong.... alano sir?

Alano: sanskar

Swara's eyes turned fearful In a second and her pen dropped to the floor: s..ssa.. sanskar... ji?

Alano: he just called me and we need to go to him, he said that he trust you to call you in this do you get me? Its not easy on sanskar to say those words. Are you coming?

By now tears were running down her cheeks, her lips were shivering of sad

Swara: y.. yes.. yyyes...

Alano: thank you... now no one will know that you are coming with us ok, he knows that this can cause you troubles, leave some of your stuff here, take you phone, money but leave your bag ok.

She just node and start to do fast and her things kept falling and she'd pick it again... we started going out from the back door to the parking lot, we jumped to my car and driving fast was my theme.

Sanskar never called us unless something is there, what would have happened? His father? Or is it swara again, i mean tigresita?

Alano was speaking on the phone, but his face was calm probably with this rafi whore, I need to speak soon about it with him. Thinking about yesterday, thought I lost my friend, after he knew about me and uttra, he left, he said he didn't want to see me again, but after 30 mints he came back , I got another two punishes but then we sit and talk, I told him there is no way uttra come for me, that I loved her, was and still and forever will, but I lost her with my stupidity and insecurity about sanskar, I should have man up for my love, but what the point of crying over the shattered glass, to be without her is my punishment and I am maning up to take it. Alano being the good brother he is didn't leave me, and stayed with me before he go to his date.

Now we reached sanskar building and climbed up hurry, the apartment was so clean and net, draws everywhere, sanskar was more talented than me, yet he couldn't share the world his amazing art.

Alano called his name and response came from one of the rooms, swara was scanning the place with fear eyes that tears flow of nonstop, the more she weep them away they keep coming

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK?" I heard alano screams, and I sprint there to the room, the scene hitched my breath.

Sanskar spread on bed on his belly, red ugly lashes on his back, his eyes shut squeezed