#15

Alano

Sanskar snapped at rafi, he hold him by collar and push him to stand up:

Go.

To.

The.

Fucking.

Bar.

Sanksar hissed every word and I swear the guy almost shit in his pants, will he must, sanskar now at his peak of paient and even me wouldn't miss around him, so it was just us and this meuu...

Sanskar: tell me about this girl, how does she look like?

The girl looked confused and startle and biting her lips in nervous matter, sanskar wont be patient,...

"listen girl, we will pay what you say ok, name your price and we will give you more than what you will ask, just tell us what you know already"

I snapped at her a bit and I saw hurt flash her eyes looking at me and I regretted my words, I don't know why I even said that to her. She looked down and bitted her lips

"tigersita... my friend for a month now... cu.. curly black hairs, and brown eyes.. spanish name..."

"its her" said sanskar

"she show up in a club and spend her time, many men will offer themselves to her a company, they would pay any amount of money but she will just choose one and leave with him. Most guys come in search of her again but no one knows when she will come again and eventually they will get bored."

"is.... Is... she... ... bad.. girl"

Sanskar spoke and I felt his deep pain in his voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanskar

My heart squeezed shut as the question rolled over my lips, was she a whore? Like kapeer used to say? But I was her first... she can never be with another man. It hurt me and angered me, I don't know why I am looking for her, and now I am even more lost, if she is a whore would I be happy making her my mistress, i can't have mistress... its a sin... and my dad will surely kill me ... what would i do???.... would I get bored of her at some point when i takw her lots of times... I can't focus anymore..

"I don't think so"

The girl call meuu said and I release a breath that I didn't know that I was holding

Alano: how can you be sure?

Meuu: she don't belong to anyone and she don't follow any rules, she goes as she wishes and leave as she wishes and do as she wishes...

Alano scoffed: and you do??

A tear sliped the girl eye and I felt her hurt, what was wrong with alano, he would never hurt a girl in such way.

"how did you know her?" I asked the girl

"mon.. month ago... man.. try to... to.. force me, we... were at back room... i.. didn't.. want... I didn't... I scream... she came and she hit him, for me and saved me... she offered me to be friends and that's it"

"does she come here every night?"

She shake her head as no

"you never know when tigersita will come, she goes to any club and anywhere just as she pleases... but one thing is sure.. around 8 if she didn't show in the club means she wont come to tat club... maybe she ll be in another... only me know this about her... after... many ... notice..."