#36

Kapeer POV

I sat along with alano and his girl, I wasn't convinced, she is rafi's whore why would he ever be with such girl?!, but I will talk about that later with him. There is also sanskar's matter, what is the actual fuck?? Me, sanskar and alano, cant we find happiness of our own?

After some time auctions start to take places, selling some antics, pro-type technology from laksh company, vacations in owned places by the mahshwarys, last was uttra singing auction. I hated that idea, she climb the stage In her carefree dress, she never feared or get intimidated by durga Prasad and he didn't care her that much too...

"good evening ladies and gentel men, I wish you all getting a nice night so far, last of our auctions is a special five songs, for five bids, songs are sang by me along with the dance for the highest bidder. Let me remind you that all the money will be donated for the enhancement of poor orphanages... thank you and have a good night"

Short, meaningful and straight to the point speech, just like uttra or this is how she used to be.

5000 rupees
6000 rupees
8000 rupees

Men, more like bachelors, were putting their bidding to win a song to the maheshwary girl, the jewel of the society, who wouldn't run for a dance with her???

10000 rupees

One ........ two ......

"15000" I said.... I knew that I may leave this event money broke, but if it was for uttra, I don't mind it one bit. Silent fill the place, it was high price,

(15,000 rps for mr kapeer... one time ... two time... clap) people clapped for the first winner of a dance with the maheshwary princess...

I moved to the stage, she was there with stone face, no happy, no sad, but her eyes told me the emotions run through her heart, and it hurt me. I extent my hand to her and she can't refuse it..... curtsy manners..... as she touches my hand going down the stage to dance floor I felt the tangles between our hands and the pull it trigged in our hearts...

"what the fuck are you doing?" she whispered in calm face....

"wining my bid" I took her in classic dance pause, hand curled to her waist, her hand on my shoulder...

"you know that I hate you deep, then why you keep coming, like to hear your insult?"

"my insult from you would be nothing ... mera uttra"

"Don't call me... that"

"what song would you pick for me? The song you gave me on my birthday?"

She chuckled dry "that girl is gone. You killed her. Your action is foolish kapeer, bhai, but expected and that's why I prepare a song.." she paused "just for you" scarsly she said

I looked at her, my little uttra, her face was the same, but her eyes changed, she was right.... she did change, the dreamy looks in her eyes were lost and instead I find hatred, blame, break....

She took steps away from me, but her hands still connected to mine...

Rabba mere ishq kisi ko
Aise na tadpaye... Hoy
Dil ki baat rahe is dil mein
Hothon tak na aaye
Na aaye...

Oh Lord of mine, Don't let love
Trouble anyone like this
Let the talk of the heart remain inside
Let it not come on the lips
Not come...

Tujhe yaad na meri aayee
Kisi se ab kya kehna
Tujhe yaad na meri aayee
Kisi se ab kya kehna
Dil roya ki ankh bhar aayee
Kisi se ab kya kehna
Tujhe yaad na meri aayee
Kisi se ab kya kehna