#18

Sanskar

She said my name and wonders happen through my cells.... mia tigersita, she launched toward me and pour her lips over mine, my fire player, I kissed her and sucked her plump lips and my hands roamed freely feeling each part, my hell fucking awesome.. i forgot everything and all i care was to have her again.... to feel her again...

I pushed her to the wall and warped one hand around her neck possessively, showing her that she was fucking god damn mine... she moaned when my other hand squeezed over her breast and bite her low lip but did I budge??, hell no... I slipped my tongue in her mouth and flipped every corner, I played her tongue with mine while her protest increase.

Her hands messed my hairs and flipped open the node of my mask and she removed it away, then moved all over my back rubbing and pulling my blazer that I felt she would tore it apart, I felt her pushing my chest, she needed air but I didn't stop and fucked her mouth with my tongue in and out grapping her neck to keep her in place.

I felt her knee rubbing my thigh close to my throbbing dick and I let her lips go

"fuck" I breathed

She was a breathing mess, getting her breaths fast...

"yes... fuck" she breathed back

I hold her tight to me

"where did you disappeared? Where did you go? I looked everywhere for you?? Why did you fucking leaved me?"

She looked sad, hurt, void then smile "tigerita follows no one, I am free playful wind, go when I want and come when I wish. No one have rule over me"

I tighten my hold around her neck "No, you are fucking mine swara, just mine"

I saw anger flicker her eyes like fire cinder and her nails dig in the palm I have around her neck painfully as she stap me with her nails

"my name is fucking tigersita... who is this bitch swaraaaaa?"

I hissed in pain and let her neck go, it was sudden painful,

"you are. Don't play now. I know who you are really is swara gadodia, your secret is safe...."

"I think you are so drunk. I don't know who you the fuck god damn you talk about you good for nothing...."

"then you tell me who the fuck are?"

"I am the girl you fucked to oblivion 2 month go fucker"

I was beyond angry, if she wanna play I am no hell mode for it. I grap her shoulders with my might "give me a fucking name, a fucking id"

"T I G E R S I T A" she hissed in venom dripping very letter. Her fire, her breaths, fuck, her lips swollen to my kiss and I wanted even more...

"be mine"

"No, I don't belong to anyone"

"did you fucked anyone after me?"

"that's mine to know... are you gonna keep talking... or... let me fling your fancy pant zipper...... master"

Holly shit, this girl.... Too much, I fucking addict to her wild side. She cant be swara.... Or can she?!

"be my mistress"

I saw shock cross her eyes and her eyes went wide like soccer balls "what!!"

"be my mistress. I will buy house, maids and all you think of, I will pay you money, name your price and i...."

TAAAAAAAAK

For seconds I didn't know what happen, I didn't progress anything in my brain but the ringing sound snapped in the air, and then utters silent and utter shock. Ever slowly I felt the heat sting my left cheek, what is that?? ... did she slapped me?? As I felt my brain start working I answered myself, yes she slapped me...