#13

Assalam alikom all

Here we are with new updates

Tell your opinions so far

/**/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/**/*/*/*/*/*/*//*

Sanskar

I stood outside my building even after the car left for moments then head to the studio, there I found alano and kapeer…

Kapeer: sanskar…. (he hold my shoulders) are you ok?

I didn’t know, was I?? was I not??, I couldn’t keep up with my feelings…

“I don’t know”

I passed him to the chairs… and sat…

Alano: sanskar, I know how you feel…

“NO …. No one will ever feel what I am through…. I am… i am.... i am going mad…. My god”

Kapeer: are sure it’s her sanskar??

“I don’t know…. Same face, same body, the eyes I can’t mistake… but her attitude is total different… not her at all”

Kapeer: perhaps she is just alook alike”

“that much alike… almost the same…. I don’t know”

Kapeer: she really didn’t show any how that she saw you??… I mean come on..... you slept with her, she must have remembered you… then what is this all fuss about?????… yaaaaaaaar”

Alano finally spoke: perhaps a twin sister??

I looked at him and node to him to keep talking…

Alano: alook alike?? Perhaps… but as sanskar telling she is identical to tigersita?? No way to have same fetures unless they are twins or same person….

I was in deep thought: twins or same person… that means it involves swara… but if she was same person, why would she act like this with me…

Amano: that what we will have to wait and see sanskar…

I stood up: I am going home..

Kapeeer: come with us at night, we are going to club…

Sanskar: I don’t know… you know I go there to search her…

Kapeer: and you still… so come… but don’t bring that so called girl of yours….

I frown and felt guilty, he didn’t mean tigersita, he meant kavita…. I was Engaged to kavita, yet my body, mind and soul belonged to else already… bare me forgiveness dear lord ....

When I reached home I was late due to traffic, and I soon as I enter I knew my dad wont pass this easily…

DP: sanskaaar

He called me with his deep voice…

DP: you are late…

“stuck in traffic”

“your brothers came in time… time is very precise and important… you must have that considered…”

“already considered father”

“sit down and eat… you are really late”

My stomach cringe due to his words, I lost any attempt for eating…

“I am not hungry”

All family stopped their eat, its unusal… its lunch and that means hungry or not you must sit and eat, excuses was never taken…