-28-

One-Shot - Never Too Early

-:-:-:-

Bucky was walking down the halls of the Avengers facility when he heard a sound coming from y/n's bedroom. He raised an eyebrow as he got closer to the room and heard music. Bucky cracked the door open and heard the familiar tune of "All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey.

He looked inside the bedroom and saw y/n dancing as she strung Christmas lights around the room. Bucky couldn't help but chuckle softly as he watched her sing and dance to the music. Y/n didn't seem to notice him so, she continued to decorate her bedroom for the holiday season. Bucky quietly walked over to the speaker that the music was playing on and turned down the volume.

"Hey! Who did tha --" y/n turned to face Bucky. "Oh, Bucky! It's just you."

"Don't you think that it's a little too early to be listening to Christmas music and decorating, doll?" Bucky asked with a grin. "It's not even Thanksgiving."

Y/n rolled her eyes and hopped down from the stool that she was standing on. "It's never too early for Christmas! Well, except maybe during the summer, but still!"

Bucky chuckled and looked at his girlfriend. "Well, could you at least turn the music down a little bit? I could hear it from down the hall."

"Fine. But you can't stop me from decorating and listening to Mariah Carey!"

-:-:-:-

Hi everyone! I apologize for not updating in a little while so here's a cute little one-shot that I came up with. I hope you guys enjoyed it! -Nicole <3