-27-

One-Shot - New Parents

-:-:-:-

Y/n was laying on the bed in the infirmary of the Avengers facility. She had just given birth to her and Bucky's first child. The couple had been married for about a year before y/n had gotten pregnant. When y/n told Bucky, he was overjoyed. He always dreamed of being a father and now it finally happened.

Bucky walked into the room and smiled when he saw y/n. "Hey doll."

"Hey Buck." y/n said weakly as she smiled at her husband.

The brunet sat in one of the chairs next to the bed where y/n was laying. He held her hand in his.

"You did great, y/n." Bucky said as he looked at her with his blue eyes.

"Thanks, honey. I just can't wait to see our baby girl." y/n smiled as she looked at him.

"Me too."

After a little bit, one of the nurses walked into the room. She was carrying a swaddled up baby and walked over to the couple.

"Here she is. Congratulations." the nurse said happily as she put the baby in Bucky's arms.

Tears filled up Bucky's eyes as he looked at the baby girl. "She's so precious."

He handed y/n the baby as tears began falling down his face. Y/n held the infant in her arms and held her close. Tears fell down her face as well. The baby opened her eyes to reveal stormy blue eyes, just like her father's.

"She has your eyes, Bucky." 

"Yeah, she does."

Bucky sat down on his bed next to his wife as she held the baby. He looked down at y/n and smiled.

"I can't believe we're parents." he said as he wrapped an arm around y/n.

"Me too." y/n said as she looked up at Bucky.

He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on y/n's lips. "I love you, doll."

"I love you too, Buck."

-:-:-:-

I hope you guys liked this little fluffy one-shot! I'll be publishing the next one-shot soon and I will be hopefully publishing the first chapter of "Play Ball Like a Girl" in the next couple days. -Nicole