。Chapter 12 ~ Defending my love ones 。

Mulai dari awal

Jaemin: "Yay!!"

Me & Taeyong: "Why so cute?!"

Johnny: "It's cute how you both are saying things together."

Taeyong and I both blushed and then we laughed. Then we left split up and Then Yuta said...

Yuta: "we'll meet in the cafeteria afterwards."

Me: "Okay! Cas Oppa can you get my lunch please?"

Lucas: "Sure thing Sunshine."

Then Taeyong told Johnny to get his, Jaemin told Jaehyun to he his lunch, Jisung told Ten and Chenle told Yuta or Winwin or Mark to get his. They all nodded and we all laughed. A few minutes later, we arrived at the rooftop. I took a deep breath because it was a beautiful day today. Then I had to weird tingling feeling that someone is watching us and Taeyong, Jaemin, Jisung & Chenle notices it and Chenle asked...

Chenle: "Noona you okay?"

Me: "Yeah I'm just having a feeling that someone is watching us."

Taeyong: "She's not lying about that...Lele?"

Chenle: "Yes Hyung?"

Taeyong: "Can you and Mochi go check around?"

Chenle & Jisung: "Sure thing Hyung."

Jaemin: "And remember to be quiet Lele and Mochi."

After Jaemin said that Chenle & Jisung nodded and looked around quietly. Taeyong and Jaemin stayed next to me just in case. But while they did that I heard Chenle yelling. I ran to him and saw him on the floor with bruises! I ran to him and said...

Me: "Omg!! Lele are you okay??"

Chenle: "Yes I'm okay Noona."

Taeyong: "Lele what happened?"

Chenle: "I don't know. I saw something in the dark and the next thing you know it attacked me but didn't see what it was though."

Me: "I'm so sorry Lele...this is my fault."

Chenle: "Noo Noona don't blame yourself! You didn't do anything wrong."

I stood their quietly and nodded then I hugged Chenle and he hugged me back. While we were doing that Jaemin was on his phone texting in the group chat. Luckily they were only in line to get the food and they haven't gotten it yet. After a few minutes we meant up in the classroom. We arrived at the room everything was there and Jisung was helping Chenle. I sighed and said...

Me: "Okay Chenle let me see your bruises."

He nodded and let out his arms and while I was looking at it. Taeyong asked...

Taeyong: "Princess what are you going to do?"

Me: "I'm gonna heal him of course. But Lele it might hurt a little."

Chenle: "It's alright Noona..."

Lucas: "Are you sure you want to do this? Because that gonna effect you for a few hours."

Taeyong: "Wait What?!"

Chenle: "Noo! I'm not gonna let you heal me if it's gonna effect you Noona."

Me: "Seriously Lucas Oppa why did you have to say that?"

Lucas: "Hey I'm trying to protect my sister / Taeyong Hyung's girlfriend here."

Me: "I know but-..."

Taeyong: "I refuse for you to do that."

Chenle: "Noona...I can take it I promise."

Me: "Lele please let me heal you...it's only gonna effect me for a few hours."

Jaemin & Jisung: "Noona!! No!"

Jaehyun, Johnny, Ten, Yuta, Winwin: "No! Alice!!"

Taeyong & Lucas: "Lele...let her do it."

Ten: "Taeyong Hyung?! Are you crazy??"

Taeyong: "No but my princess is being hard headed right now."

Lucas: "Sunshine won't listen to anyone when she's like this."

After Lucas said that the other sighed and because they knew he was right. Then I looked at Chenle and he looked at Taeyong Oppa and he nodded and the Chenle let out a small sighed and let out his arms. Taeyong told the boys to closed the doors and windows. Then I started helping him.

While I was doing that I was standing so when I was done I lost my energy so I fell and Taeyong caught me. He sat down so that made me sit on his lap. Now Chenle was all healed but now I have to be weak for a few hours. I looked at Chenle and smiled weakly and I put out my arms and said...

Me: "Don't worry Chenle, I'm okay...now come and give me a hug."

Chenle: "Okay Noona...But just in case I'll stay by your side just in case if anything happens."

After he said that he went into my arms and hugged me. I was still sitting on Taeyong's lap with his arms around my waist. I looked back and saw him smiling at me. Then he said...

Taeyong: "Lele, don't worry about watching over her I got it."

Chenle: "Okay Hyung But I'm still worried about Noona."

Lucas: "Don't worry to much Lele it's only temporary...I honestly know how you feel because when I first fell and I had bruises on my legs and Sunshine healed it and that how we figured that out and she was only weak for 2-3 hours. She just need to rest."

Chenle: "Okay Lucas Hyung, I'm less worried now."

Me: "Did you all eat yet?"

Yuta: "No because when Jaemin texted us. We were all in like about to get our food then we saw the text and ran here immediately."

To be continued....