For good.

~POV Xylo~

   What happened to Mario? Her words echo throughout my mind.

   I turn around trying to find the words when it dawns on her. 

   Her face twists from serious to terrified. "No," her voice comes out in a quiet whimper. "Please no." Tears fill her eyes. 

   I turn around trying not to think about it. "I..." My voice cracks and I pause. I push my emotions down. "Sorry Y/N... he's gone for good." I walk out of the house and back to where the others were camped out.   

   I open the door to see Tyger sitting in the corner of the living room. He looks up and glares at me.

   I walk through the room ignoring him. Making sure not to make eye contact. I walk into the kitchen, and or dining room, and see Mev talking to Michael. 

   Michael turns around and looks at me for a second then runs over to me. "Xylo!" He hugs me. He lets go and looks up at me pure joy in his eyes.

   I take a knee. "Michael," I say my voice serious. 

   His expression changes to a compliant one as it always does when I talk to him in this way. "Yes, sir?" He says as serious as I am. 

    I open my mouth. "Michael it's your brother."

   He takes a step back shaking his head. "No. Please no."

   "He-" My voice breaks and I look away. "He's gone... I-I'm sorry." I walk out of the house before I can get a response. I reach into my pocket and pull out my knife. I sit down and twirl it absentmindedly. I try to push my emotions down. 

   "This is reality get over it!" Dad's voice echoes throughout my head. He's just drunk. That week he started hitting me and mom.

   "I won't let you hurt them!" My mom scolded standing between me Y/N, and dad. Those were her last words.

   "They're taking me and my brother away. This is goodbye," Mario said as he grabbed his last bag and gets in the car. Don't leave me to.

   "If my brother's still alive protect him," Mario said after he coughs up more blood. "Promise me."  I didn't get there fast enough. He's already broken. "I promise,I said as I take my hand off his wound. "Just make it quick," He said nodding. I run the knife through his neck and stare at him as he dies. I'm sorry. I couldn't save you.

  "You are a monster!" Y/N's voice echoes louder than the rest. I know.

   I lean my head against the wall and tighten my grip on the knife. I open my eyes. Nothing feels worth it anymore. 

   I just feel...
   ...
   empty.

~POV Austin~

   I open my eyes slowly and yawn. I look up to see Y/N in the fetal position, tear-stained face, just staring at the wall. I stand up and brush her hair behind her face. "Y/N?" I ask clearly concerned as hell. "What's wrong."

   She doesn't move her gaze from the wall. "He was like a brother... before he left... and after he came back," Her voice cracks and she hides her face in between her legs. "I'm never going to see him again."

   I sit beside her and hug, pull her closer and rub her arm gently. God, I feel like I'm in one of moms chick flick movies.  

   Y/N's mood doesn't change but she chuckles quietly. "Thanks, Austin," she mumbles. "But Mario was like a brother to me. It's going to destroy Michael. His own flesh and blood, gone. It'll crush him," She says repeating it as though saying it continuously will make it not true.

   "I'll be here to help you through it," I say pulling her closer. "Just let it out." 

   She starts sobbing. "He's gone," she keeps repeating it, in between sobs.

   I know what it's like to lose family. It's not easy. I just needed someone to be there. I didn't have anyone till he found me. I won't leave you like that. I'll be here for you.

   I won't leave you.

~POV ???~

   "Does it make any sense to you V them not coming for the girl?" The doctor asks spinning around in his chair like a child.

   "No," Johny says as he continues to sharpen his knife. "They must be coming up with a plan. They're more likely to attack sooner rather than later."

   "Not now that they have Y on their team," I interject.

   The Doc stops and looks at me. "Carry on."

   "Y doesn't let her mind get clouded with worry as X does. She knows us. She'll try to get us when we're least expecting it," I say with my usual flat tone. 

   "Which X are we talking about again?" Johny asks.

   "The first one," I say.

   "Why are there two of them anyway?" 

   "Because there can be," Doc says.

   "Wouldn't it make more sense if it was Z that was the smart one? He was part of the Shada Organization anyways," Johny says. 

   "Z was just the assassin in the organization, not the strategists. Y was always one that was obsessed with war games so she could learn strategy," I explain.

   "This is why I chose them," Doc says. "They all know each other in ways that could be helpful." 

   "So Z where is it do you think they'll try to escape?" Johny ask.

   "Well according to our scouts they found Ryan, and he'll tell them you're not actually insane, so she'll expect you to think logically and will try to escape the same way," I say. "I'll hide out in the room they'll escape th-"

   "No," The Doctor says.

   My anger breaks its way through my walls. "You promised me I'd get my revenge on the man who killed my brother!" I shout.

   The Doctor looks to me, an angrily calm expression on his face. "And you will, but more than likely all of them will shoot at the first thing they here unless it's someone they've heard before. Which is why we'll be sending V in. V."

   Johny steps forward and puts down his knife. "Yeah, boss?" He asks.

   "I want you to be in the room and act like W. Pretend like you've been hiding there for a while," Doc says.

   "Sure thing boss," He says.

   "Z, I want you to be in the surgical room over, You need to stay low the more we catch them off guard the better," The Doctor says. "Understood?"

   I nod. "Understood." Watch out Xylo I'm coming for you.

~AN~

I'm trying to publish more frequently. 
Hope you enjoyed.
Have a great day!

:D