You sure are a wimp. Aren't you?

~POV Austin~

   This bitch is fucking crazy.

   I can hear you!

   I chuckle and groan. "Don't ever do that again."

   "Make no promises," Y/N says as she walks back to the fire and sits down.

   "What the hell just happened?" The girl asks.

   "Oh... right..." Y/N says as she leans back. "This is gonna be a long story. You okay with me telling it?" You weak ass bitch.

   "Fuck you too," I say in reply to her silent comment.

   "I'll take that as a yes."

~POV Y/N~

   "Tell me something darling," I say to the girl who's walking over to me. "Is your name Mia Johnson?"

   The girl freezes and stares at me with horror.

   "I guess that answers my question," I pause and sigh. "Relax darling. I'm not working for the doctor."

   "He's dead," Austin says as he leans back against the wall.

   "Realy?" The girl asks with bright eyes. "Is he really gone?"

   I sigh. "I wish..."

   "What do you mean you wish!?" Austin shouts. "I put an arrow in him! That's not something you come back from!"

   "Yeah," I say looking back to Austin. "You also don't come back from bleeding out on a balcony, need I remind you." I sharpen my last words to get the message to him.

   He goes quiet after that.

   Mia was the one to break the silence. "So the doctor was D... huh?"

   "Yeah..."

   "Does that mean you two were the first ones to have a link?" The girl asks.

   She knows more than I thought. I say in my head.

   No shit, Sherlock. Austin replies glaring at me.

   I roll my eyes. "The first stable ones."

   "What?" Austin asks looking confused.

   "Maybe if you weren't sitting so far away you'd hear me," I say patting the ground beside me.

   Austin sighs and joins me and Mia.

   I look at him with a smirk.

   "Don't let it go to your head I just want to know who the first ones are."

   I pause. "Were."

   "Why past tense?" Mia asks looking at me confused.

   Maybe if you two let me speak YOU WOULD KNOW!

   "Can you speak telepathically a little quieter?"

   I mumble an apology. "Austin and I were the second ones to come out perfectly. In a way.

   There were so many attempts before us. But only one that was successful."

   "What about the ones that weren't successful?" The girl asks quietly not looking up from the ground.

   Her father was the partner of the doctor. "Mia It's not your fault," I say placing my hand on her shoulder. "Your father was against the 'link experiment' entirely."