Are we Okay?

~POV Austin~

(HAHA Suffer!)

   I woke up after Y/N's second 'episode' this week. I sat up in bed when Mia came running. I saw the figure slip a hand over her mouth. His presence feels so familiar. I'm guessing Y/N wasn't the only one who knew him. He seems so familiar. But it's not a good familiar.

   I can't put my finger on it. Who is he? Is he dangerous? Will Y/N be alive tomorrow?

   I throw my feet over the side of the medical table. I stand up and nearly collapse. The medic who was in the corner rushes to my side. I catch myself and push the medic away when he reaches out to help me.

   I look up to him. "I got this."

   He sighs and backs off. "If you feel nauseous, have any sudden headaches or pain come to me, Okay? We don't want you worse than before."

   I nod and turn to the door. "Sure thing, Doc." I walk to my room and stop at the door. I sigh.

   "Something bothering you, Austin?" I hear a menacing voice that matches the figure.

   I turn around to see no one. The pace of my breathing quickens. I look up the hall no ones there. I look down the hall to see Xylo approaching me.

   "It's okay," He says his voice calming again like it was earlier. "Just calm down and breathe slowly."

   I let out a few shaky breaths.

   Xylo put a hand on my shoulder. "You alright?"

   I steady my breathing. Look away and nod.

   "Come on you're gonna need some sleep," He pats me on the back. "Do you need anything?"

   I shake my head and walk into my room. I walk over and lay down on the bed.

   God, I hope you're okay Y/N.

~POV Y/N~

   I wake to the sound of fire crackling. I roll over and see Ryan tending to the fire. I quickly stand up and rush to him. I throw my arms around him. "I thought you were dead." I feel the tears falling from my eyes.

   He turns around, looks at me, me and pats my back. "Shhh. Shhh. It's okay Y/N. It's okay. He couldn't get me this time."

   I freeze and look up at him. "Was it the doctor again?"

   He nods. "Yeah."

   I let my arms fall and I slide down to the floor. Tears pouring from my eyes. "Why? Why can't he just leave us alone, and go and bother someone else?"

   Ryan shakes his head. "Life's too short to be asking the question what if."

   I let out a fake chuckle. "I didn't ask what if I asked why."

   "I was close enough." Ryan gives me a fake smile.

    My mind goes back to my last conscious moment. "What about Mia?" I ask the concern very apparent in my voice.

   "Who?" Ryan asks sounding very confused.

   "ThegirlIwaswith!" I'm speaking so fast I barely understand the words coming out of my own mouth. "Please tell me it was you I saw before I passed out! Please tell me it was you!"

   "Y/N... I-I'm sorry it wasn't me."

   Tears fall from my eyes.

   I stand up and put on my gear. "Damn that bastard."

   Ryan walks over to me. "And where do you think you're going?"

   I look at him. "I'm going to prepare for war."

   I turn to go to the door and feel panic and drowsiness come over me. This is what I get for not sleeping for about a month. I collapse to the ground and see the scene come to my eyes. All five of them, Xylo Tyger Mev Ritchie and Panda, are fighting a horde of infected. Some guy is running off blabbing about murder and saying random names.

   The guys make it out of the compound they were in. And shit goes down from there. Ritchie gets bit they head back to the group they just ran from. Some guy explains to them what happens when someone gets bit. Mev Xylo and Panda goes out looking for a cure when they come back with nothing, Tyger was the one that ended him.

   "Y/N!" Ryan shakes me awake and lets out a shaky breath when my eyes open. "You were screaming."

   I sit up.

   "What is it?" Ryan puts his hand on my shoulder.

   "How long was I out?"

   He looked away.

   "Ryan talk to me," I hear the anger in my voice covering up my panic.

   "You were in a coma for three days..." He says under his breath.

   I gasp and slump against the wall. Hey Austin can we talk?

   Y/n you're awake!

   Yeah.

   You okay? You sound depressed.

   I don't really know. So what's been going on the past three days?

   I don't know myself. Xylo tried to ditch us.

   What? That doesn't sound like him.

   I know. It kind of has me worried.

   How did he try to ditch you?

   You know that group we were with?

   Yeah.

   Well, he tried to tell them that he was the one to kill them, so we could stay there and be safe. But I ended up telling them the truth. He wasn't happy about it. Once we were all kicked out, Xylo scolded us saying that we could have been safe if we had stayed. Then he slipped up saying he didn't want to lose his other family and said Mev of all people should understand that.

   That's taking it too far.

   Huh?

   It's a long story that I don't want to tell.

   Okay then. Anyways after he sad that to Mev, he shut his mouth. Xylo said we didn't have to follow him if we didn't want to. We followed anyway. He took us back to my hometown. We ducked into my house when it started to rain. Xylo said that we should stay here. He said he had to go visit a friend, alone.

   Maybe it was him.

   Who?

   The guy Xylo worked with. They were so close they were practically brothers.

   If they were so close why would they separate?

   I don't know. You should probably get some rest.

   Kay.

   And Austin.

   Yeah?

   Once Xylo gets back from his trip head to the Kurama medical facility.

   Why?

   Someone kidnapped Mia and I think it was The Doctor.

~AN~

Edited.

I've had a suggestion to
add a fluff relationship between Panda and you.
I just want to know it there are any
other wonderful ideas
from my wonderful readers.

(Fixed some typos.)