20. Fruit Punch

I couldn't keep my eyes of him. He fell asleep next to me, his chest falling everytime he breathed, Tyler looked so peaceful.

I couldn't sleep, I couldn't believe we did it. It was everything I thought it would be. He went in slow, and made sure I came first before we finished. I blushed thinking about the way he would hold on to me, gripping the sheets.

Tyler began waking up, he rubbed his eyes before meeting mine.
He smiled, his gap was too cute.

"How you feeling?" He asked, propping his arm onto the side of his head.

"Good. I don't feel any different."

"I don't think you're supposed to feel any different." He laughed.

"What now? Is this how it ends? You fuck me and then leave–,"

"Why you thinking like that? Nah. I wouldn't do that. If anything, you'll probably leave me."

"I just wish it was simpler."

"We can figure this shit out together. For real this time." He leaned over, our lips grazing eachother before finally touching. I pulled away, sighing. Wishing we could be here forever. I was certain Tyler was mine. At least I wanted him to be.

"Why are you so scared of this?" I asked abruptly.

"Scared of what?"

"Everyone keeps saying you're so afraid of being in love. Why?"

He breathed in before speaking again.
"Salem, every time I fall for someone it goes really bad. Look what happened with Kali. It just never fucking works out. And when it does, it's for a little bit, then we just grow apart. I can't explain it."

I nodded, realizing that his past relationships have been really messed up.

"We're not like that though. You're my first everything."

"You've never been in love before?" His eyes widened at the idea.

"Yeah, infatuated mostly. But I never really jumped at the idea. But now I know what it's really supposed to feel like." I smiled, turning over to look at him. His expression softened.

"Fuck it." He breathed, getting up.

"What?"

"You'll find out."

...

Tyler and I made our way towards this small party that was going on at this rented out place on campus. Everyone was supposed to be there. It was 7 pm.

"Why do you wanna go to this so bad?" I asked curiously.

"I wanna show you off."

"What do you mean?"

He didn't say anything. Instead, he grabbed my hand and intertwined it in his.

"Tyler, are you sure? I mean we haven't even decided what we are yet–,"

"We already decided."

"What?"

His grip on my hand tightened as we made our way inside.

"Tyler let go." I whispered, but he wasn't having it. It was as if he wanted everyone to know our secret.

"Hey, what the fuck is this?" Taco signaled at our hands.

"Nigga, mind your business." Tyler said, as we made our way to the drinks.

He let go as he began serving it into a plastic cup. T passed me one.

"Drink it." He said, eyeing it. I did, and swallowed, the taste of cherry with alcohol stung.

Then, he took my face in his hands, and aggressively took my lips in his, his tongue immediately slipping in.

"Tastes okay. It could use some more fruit punch."

I stood there in shock at how willingly he kissed me.

"Damn, y'all drunk already?" Jorja, Syd, and Crystal came over to fill their cups. Kali was no where in sight.

"Nah. Not at all." He smiled at them as he took my hand in his and proceeded to take us to the lounging area. Tyler sat down, and I almost took a seat next to him, before he pulled my arm. I fell into his lap.

"Tyler,"

"You look so good on top." He whispered into my neck, caressing my waist.

I laughed, and we kissed again.

"Damn, can I be next?" A familiar voice sat down next to us.

"Nigga, fuck you." Tyler spat at Rocky. "You knew better than to come here tonight."

"Bruh relax, i'm just tryna hang out." He put his hands out in defense. His words slurred, he was definitely drunk.

"You look fine as shit," He tried grabbing my arm, but Tyler stood up and I did too.

"Rocky, you're drunk as fuck. Go home nigga." Tyler said, as I hid behind him.

"Why you so mad for? It's not like ya'll exclusive–,"

"We are exclusive, nigga."

"What the fuck does that mean?" Rocky spat. A crowd began to gather around us.

"She's my fucking girlfriend. Now get the fuck out of here." My eyes widened, and my heart beat faster and faster.

Rocky let out a laugh, shaking his head. "You play too much, T."

Tyler suddenly got up on the table, everyone gasping.

"YO, SINCE ALL OF YA'LL NIGGAS WANNA GOSSIP AND SHIT, YOU WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH? ME AND SALEM IS EXCLUSIVE NOW AIGHT? LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE," Tyler got down, and kissed me aggressively. Everyone had mixed expressions, I was tipsy. My cheeks blushed red as everyone began to talk amongst themselves.

"Are you serious?" I whispered as I pulled away.

"Fuck, let's just be together. Fuck these niggas. I want you."