18. November

The next morning was even worse.
I told Crystal and Syd that I would meet up with them for breakfast, but I couldn't even get up and out of bed. I was feeling so many things at once. When I came home last night, I cried into my pillow for like an hour. Thank god Jorja wasn't in the dorm. I started feeling so much for Tyler, but apparently he didn't feel the fucking same. I felt so stupid.

you coming? we're here already
-Crystal

i'm too tired
-me

bullshit. we'll be waiting for u anyway
-Crystal

Fuck, I still haven't told them about what happened last night.

who's there?
-me

just us. some of the guys. why?
-crystal

which guys?
-me

bitch why? just come!
-Crystal

Ugh I was annoyed. I didn't want to make it awkward if Tyler was there.
I got up, changed, and grabbed my bag. I didn't have class today, so I didn't bother with any books or anything. I left.
Once I got there, I looked around for Crystal and Syd, making sure T wasn't there.

"Over here!" I heard Syd yell from the corner.

I made my way over, and hugged them.

"What the fuck is up with you? looking all paranoid and shit." Syd laughed.

They noticed how tense I was.
"Y'all. Last night was fucking insane..." I whispered.

Crystal and Syd got closer.
"I went to T's last night. I told him how I felt..."

"And?" Crystal nudged.

"He didn't feel the same."

"What the fuck? but y'all have chemistry. It's hella obvious." Syd continued.

"Didn't you guys have something? The whole holding hands thing? Kissing? That was because of the hooking up huh?" Crystal said.

I hadn't told them about the bet we had made. I struggled keeping it inside. I just wanted someone to know.

"Salem."

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"What's wrong?" Crystal asked.

"That was a lie."

"What?" They both asked in unison.

I breathed in, "The whole T and me thing. That was all a stupid bet. Tyler wanted Kali and I wanted Rocky. He made her jealous and they ended up together. But all I got back was fucking feelings instead."

"Holy shit."

They were trying to process it as Tyler walked in. He was alone with Wyatt again. Fuck.

"I mean, ya'll made it seem real as fuck." Syd stated. She took a sip of the coffee.

"I don't know. But whatever. It's over now. I don't wanna talk about it."

"He's coming." Crystal whispered, and I tensed up.

"Sup y'all." Tyler smiled at them, but didn't even bother looking back at me. Fuck.

"I'm gonna go. I have homework to do." I said, saying bye to Syd and Crystal before grabbing my stuff and leaving. I didn't want to deal with T. The last thing I needed was to see him.

"Hey," T grabbed my arm.

"Do you wanna talk?" He asked, half whispering.

"Talk about what exactly? There's nothing to say."

"Last night. I don't wanna leave it at that. I felt like an asshole."

"Well I felt like an idiot. Let go T. Don't worry about it."

He sighed, and let go of my arm. I could basically hear my heartbeat through my chest. Everytime I came in contact with him my heart felt like it skipped beats.

I turned around before heading out, everyone laughing and smiling at whatever he was saying, I wanted to be there but I couldn't. I needed to get over him, and I had to stay away as much as I could.