4. Friends

"Why we always gotta do some type of icebreakers? I hate that shit." I said, as we all walked out of photography together.

"You just gotta open up more dude. It's not that bad," Tyler said, adjusting his backpack.

He made it seem small.

"Nah, Salem's right. I hate icebreakers." Wyatt defended me.

"Same here." Syd said.

We all started to walk to our dorms for the day.

"I'll see y'all tomorrow, I guess." I signaled, before Tyler caught me.

"You not going out with us tonight?" He asked suddenly.

"Uh, on a school night? Where y'all even going?"

They chuckled.

"Bowling! fuck you mean on a school night?!" Tyler laughed, "You need to get out more." He shook his head.

I sighed, I mean it's not like I had anything better to do.

"Fine. What time?"

"At like 9ish. Ask Kali and them about it." He began to turn around as I nodded quickly.

"See you Salem." Syd smiled, and Wyatt waved.

...

I walked into the dorm, Kali and Jorja were painting their nails.

"Damn, y'all can't crack open a window? That smells so strong." I set my books down, pulling out the chair from one of the desks.

"Ouch. Why you grouchy for?" Jorja looked up from her toes.

"I don't know. Classes sucked today. I have Rocky in art and Tyler in photography–,"

"Lemme guess. Rocky was flirting with all the bitches and Tyler was being loud as hell?" Kali laughed.

I nodded, sighing and feeling defeated.

"I had both in some of my freshman classes too. You'll get through it. It's kinda fun," she said, putting the cap back on the polish.

"Yeah. You got a thing for Rocky huh?" Jorja started. I could feel my cheeks begin to redden again.

"Damn is it that obvious?"

"All you do is stare at him every time he walks in the room Salem. It's not that hard to tell sis."
Jorja laughed.
She laid back onto the bed as Kali made her way to the closet.

"Rocky's ego is too fucking big. You either make him like you or he's not going to notice anything. You're coming with us tonight right?" Kali started pulling out outfits.

"I mean, yeah. Tyler invited me. Who's going?"

"Luka, Wyatt, Taco, Syd, Crystal, Jasper, Tyler, us three and of course Rocky." Kali whistled as
she made kissy faces. I threw the closest pillow in her face playfully.

"Fuck. What should I wear then? Is it lowkey or–,"

"Oh we're definitely giving you a little makeover. You're not going like that. Especially if you're trying to impress him." Jorja stood up, and went through her closet as well.

"What's wrong with my outfit? it's cute! Y'all just overdress." I shook my head. I had on an oversized shirt and some baggy type mom jeans. Oh and these ripped up converse.

Meanwhile, Kali and Jorja each were wearing really cute two piece outfits. I guess they were sorta right.

"Girl. This." Kali pulled out short shorts and a tube top.

"Oh hell no. Uh uh." I pushed the outfit away.

"Okay this?" Jorja pulled out a red crop top,
and high waisted light wash mom jeans. She signaled to some black boots with at least a three inch heel.

"That's the one." Kali came over, examining everything. I mean it was better than whatever I could've come up with.

"Ugh, I guess."

...

It was finally 9pm.

"You look fucking amazing Salem."

"No, seriously." Jorja agreed with Crystal. We were all getting ready in this tight ass dorm of ours.

"Who knew she had all that ass under those oversized shirts she wears?" Kali laughed.

"Leave her alone. I love her outfits. Very...vintage?" Crystal smiled, and I let out a stupid chuckle.

Crystal had on a similar outfit, except with some docs. Jorja wore a cropped hoodie with black high waisted pants, and Kali wore a plaid two piece mini skirt thing.

"Y'all. If we don't leave right now I'm going back into bed." I said playfully. Everyone was fixing themselves in the bathroom mirror.

"Coming!" Jorja shouted, everyone else following behind.