Chapter 1: Unwanted Attention

Turned.

Chapter One: Unwanted Attention.

---

We finally arrived at my new school after I had sat through and listened to Nicole's endless speech about the ins and outs of London Westhill College and the six groups within it.

As stated by Nicole, these six groups were the nerds and teachers' pets, the loners, the emos, the theatre and music kids, the popular crowd (cheerleaders/footballers, jocks and class clowns) and then the normal people who didn't fit into any of these which was Nicole and her friends.

See I'm a fast learner. I already knew all six groups. Easy. Just as Nicole parked her car and we exited, she went on to warn me not to associate with the popular crowd or get on their bad side, and to simply stick with her kind of people if I want to survive Westhill. Which I agreed to.

"Oh, and Kat, if you want this year to fly by, do yourself a favour and don't get involved with the five hottest guys in college." She stressed. "They are bad news."

I furrowed my eyebrows and quoted, "who are the "five" hottest guys?"

The second I climbed out of Nicole's car and closed the door, she came and met me at my side before spinning me around. "If you look closely," Nicole pointed at the college gates where a crowd of students had gathered, "you'll see Blake, Hayden, Nathan, Jake and Kai entering the premise." She narrated, just as five hot guys revealed themselves one-by-one, each coming out of a black car of their own.

"I'm not going to lie to you Nic, but wow those guys are ho-" Nicole glared at for what I was about to say, and I quickly cleared my throat and spoke, "What I meant to say is wow those guys are honestly something... What makes you say they are bad news?" I asked confused.

"Well, often when people try to get involved with them it always ends in a big fight or argument, and then the person that meddled with them usually ends up never coming back to school for some scary reason that I don't want to know." She worriedly answered whilst adjusting her school bag on her right shoulder.

"That is pretty weird," I looked at the five boys intrigued as I added, "don't worry I'll steer clear."

Nicole thankfully walked me all the way to the college principal's office to retrieve my timetable, and the lessons that I had selected had been scheduled in. My classes were Biology, History, Maths, Chemistry and Gym.

While I was walking beside my cousin, I could hear a lot of people in the hallways whispering stuff like "who is the new girl?" And the replies to that went a little like... "I think its Nicole's cousin." Which they got right, so congrats to them for jumping to the right conclusion.

"She's hella fine..." A guy commented, smirking at me as I passed him by. I just blushed like an idiot and looked away and back at Nicole who was sending the guy major side-eye as she continued to walk me to my first class Biology.

*Bell rings*

"Katherine, this is where your Biology class will be all year, so make sure you remember it. Also, your Psychology class is literally just around the corner, so don't worry about getting lost after this period. I will see you at break!" She hugged me and then quickly rushed off to her class.

Now I looked like a loner, what a great start to Westhill.

I pushed the classroom door open and realized that I was a bit late; everyone was already sat down, notebooks out ready to learn.

"Oh yes! Class, this is our new student Katherine Chandler but you can call her Kat or Kate for short." The teacher announced the minute I walked into the room. She rushed to my side with a piece of paper that I assumed was the register, and I stood there awkwardly while everyone stared at me and took in my appearance.