A Fluffy Niffler

Requested by lilpickett

Newt's POV

"No... No. Niffler come on." I said as I run after him at mine and Tina's apartment, trying to catch him before Tina got home.

"Give the... Why did you stop? You know what? I don't care. Just..." I said as I instantly got him in my hold and I was about to turn him around, when I realized that it was in pain.

"... What?" I asked worriedly as the niffler started throwing whatever it had captured in the living room, making a huge mess. " Tina will kill me..." I said as I scratched the back of my head.

I sighed and I took the niffler close in my arms as I opened the case and walked inside. I will just clean it up before she gets here.

"Okay... Let's see. No. Sit. Bugger..." I said as the niffler started to hit my face.

I held it still and it howled.

"I..." I cut myself of as I got something comfortable such as a small pillow I've gotten the niffler for its birthday last year and placed the niffler on it. I turned around starting to mix things up to stop it from howling when, something unfortunate happened.

"NEWTON ARTEMIS FIDO SCAMANDER." I heard Tina yell from the living room.

"Alright. She is fine. Niffler don't worry." I said, yet let's face it. I was tying to calm myself down.

"NEWT." yelled Tina as she walked down my steps and stared at me with a scowl.

"There's my beautiful and clever wife." I said as I went to hug her, but her raised eyebrow made me take a step back.

"What happened in the living room? Another mess? Couldn't you clean it at least? What about my things?" asked Tina and I listened to everything she said perfectly clear, until something else got my attention.

"Niffler....."

"No, I'm Tina." said Tina as she put her hands on her waist.

"No..." I said shocked as I walked up to the niffler and Tina followed close behind me.

In front of us, there were two baby niffler and their mum... Wait, who is the dad? Did I steal the niffler from him? Did he leave her? How didn't I notice that it was a female one?

"Two baby nifflers." said Tina and I turned and looked at her.

She looked at them in awe and right at that moment I realized how far mine and Tina's relationship have came.

From her wanting to take me to MACUSA which really wasn't how I excepted our first date to go. To her wanting to get rid of them to petting the mum niffler on the head. My eyes started to tear up as I stared at the two most important things I had.

I kissed her forehead and brought her close to me while we saw the baby nifflers doing basically nothing. That's when I realized that, I had everything I could ever ask for.

My wife and my kids.

You can recommend as many times as you want. I love writing and I'll probably get back to you soon. I hope you liked this. ♥