The Undelivered Letter - Part 1

Newt's POV

I tried to do everything in my power to get to her. But, they wouldn't let me. I tried apparate. But, that didn't work either since my BROTHER caught me red-handed.

Now, I'm standing in front of her. Trying to explain myself, but she waves me off like nothing happened.

"Tina. Would you stop apparating for a second there?" I asked as I started to get a bit annoyed, but the only response I got was a scoff.

"We need to talk."

"We need to find Credence."

"And talk. Tina, stop ignoring the situation we are in. I'm begging you." I said as I was about to grab her wrist, but she apparated in a different room.

"Newt. Come here." said Tina from inside the room.

"We already saw the wall." I said and Tina rolled her eyes.

"I know I was there. But, look next to it." said Tina and I turned and came across the mirror of erised.

"Is this?"

"I think so. Let me try it." said Tina and she stood in front of it.

Then her eyes widen.

"No. It's not the mirror of erised." said Tina and walked outside of the room.

"Wh-" I asked as I approached the mirror.

It was me and Tina in my case. Next to me there was Queenie and Jacob sitting eating a niffler shaped cake.

Boy, was this a dream.

"A desire." said a voice as it approached me.

"Dumbeldore." I said breathless.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to make sure you were all alright. But, it seems that you have some trouble with your lady." said Dumbeldore with a smirk.

"She is not my lady." I said, defensively.

"Then, what did you see in the mirror?"

"The real question is 'what did YOU see in the mirror?'" asked Newt, curiously.

"Just some new shocks." shrugged Dumbeldore.

"Oh."

"For what is worth. Try talking to her at home. She is a bit worried now." said Dumbeldore with a pat on my shoulder and I smiled sadly as he appareted.