CHAPTER 19-BITCH PLEASE

💀B L A K E  K N I G H T💀

I can't stop thinking about what Bella did to my car, my sweet angel must have been really upset to blow up my car.

She wasn't upset, she was fucking furious. The stupid voice in my head commented.

She is the most unique girl I have ever met, this sweet little angel of mine literally blew up my bugatti, yeah I could easily replace it but damn I am mind blown by my angels actions.

No pun Intended.

She looked so fucking amazing last night in that dress I wanted to rip it off and make sweet love to her.

Just thinking of her makes me hard.

I walked to my bathroom and took a cold shower trying to rid the thoughts of my beautiful angel.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and made my way towards my closet.

I got dressed in a three quarter denim shorts, white vans and a plain t-shirt. It's hot outside and Alec made a suggestion of going to the amusement park.

Fucking Mafia leader and I'm going to an AMUSEMENT  PARK.

I sighed and made my way towards my angels room.

I opened the door and heard the small pitter patter of feet, I entered her room and saw her walking up and down trying to get an outfit ready.

I placed myself on her bed against her headboard with my arms behinds my head watching her move back and forth.

She stopped and stared at me for a while making me smirk.

"You have sexy legs." she blurted out making me chuckle at her boldness. I swear my sweet angel will be the death of me.

I stared at her while she moved around with her bathrobe, she's so fucking beautiful and she doesn't put much effort into anything.

She entered the closet and came out moments later wearing black denim rip shorts and plain white t-shirt tucked in and white vans.

We're matching.

I was so in a trance by her I didn't notice her standing infront of me with her hands on her hips.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her right on top of me.

"What the hell VP?" she nearly screamed.

"Yes baby?" I ask innocently.

"Ugh I hate that damn nickname 'baby' don't call me that." She pouted.

"Why not?" I gripped her ass.

"Because it makes me feel like a baby." She grumbled pouting.

My baby.

I smiled at her and kissed her pout.

"I still can't believe you blew up my car." I playfully whined.

"Well you kinda deserved it after being a dick." she shrugged.

"I will never jump to conclusions without asking you again I learnt my lesson." I hugged her small frame against me.

"Well that's good and don't try to make me jealous with bitches because it's funny that you think I am phased by Draina, sorry boo boo just look at me." she said smugly gesturing to herself.

"Arrogant are we?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I learn from the best." she winked at me.

"I missed you so much I can't believe I survived these past few days." I said dramatically.