Lady Loki knows what vines are

A/N: AKA the chapter where Shuri, Peter, and Loki are all gay meme lord buddies. I guess the other Avengers are here, but i won't really mention them. I know I'm taking huge liberties with canon. Just roll with it.

Loki is a wallflower, and she often abuses this fact.
You see, being a wallflower, she has the ability to stand against a wall and basically become one with everyone's conversation.

Wonder why she's such a good lier? She spends her days watching people. Listening. Observing. You learn a lot that way.

While a certain royal family visited from Wakanda, she observed many odd sayings that the two youngest of the group would use on a daily basis. Most of which included:

"AAH! Stahp, I coulda dropped my croissant!"
"Hi, welcome to Chili's!"
"This b empty....YEET!"
"Is that a police?! I'm calling the weed!" To which the other would reply, "420, whatcha smokin'?"
"Two bros, chillin' in a hot tub, five feet apart 'cause they're not gay!"

That last one would be frequently said whenever Steve and Bucky were in the same room together. She caught on quite quickly to that one.

She still, however, had no idea where these saying came from. A few google searches later, with the help of FRIDAY, she was well versed in the culture of "Vines".

So the next morning, when the Avengers were having breakfast together, she couldn't really stop herself.

Shuri noted that there was construction going on outside. Obviously, Peter wouldn't miss the chance.
"Road work ahead?"

"I sure hope it does," Loki quietly said before she could stop herself. She looked up to see half of the members staring at her, including Shuri and Peter. Her amused smile dropped as she realized it wasn't a quiet as she meant it to be.

"Did-did you just make a vine reference," Peter asked, wondering if this was all an amazing dream.

"What are you talking about?" Just play it cool.

"No no no. You made the reference!" Shuri pointed an accusing finger.

Loki took a sip of her tea. "Well with the two of you saying these phrases constantly you should know I was bound to pick up on them."

"So you admit it," Shuri had a smile across her face.

She looked to the agony that was Tony at the constant references. "We'll just have to see."

So, with that, Loki always made an effort to either complete or acknowledge the references being made. Sometimes, if she knew Tony was present, she'd go so far as to yell down a hallway.

To which Tony would reply by smacking his forehead onto any solid surface nearby.