Lady Loki is a morning person

A/N: Don't worry, the Halloween chapter will come soon. I just wanted to get something out to you guys :3

A day in the life of Loki Friggadottir usually starts with a wake up time of sunrise. Typically spanning from five to seven in the morning.

She's never really questioned why that was, but it was a nice bookmark for her daily routine.

She's never been a huge fan of coffee. It tastes too bitter in her opinion, and it baffles her how Tony basically lives off the stuff. She will drink it if she needs some quick caffeine, but would never say she likes it. Tea is more up her alley, with far more variations to satisfy her quest for the new tastes found on Midgard, a realm she previously hasn't had the chance to properly visit.

Anyways, she makes and finishes a cup of tea (or sometimes coffee if she's really desperate for a kick), puts on a light sweater, and takes a walk around New York.

It's not so much sightseeing, Peter took care of that, but more of a morning walk. She enjoys them in autumn the most, as there's a slight chill in the air and a fresh, crisp smell that she finds enjoyable.

She passes a building with a specific window that has butterflies painted on it, an old woman with a small dog, and a certain tree that has a robin's nest in it. Each are on a mental checklist.

On the weekdays, she usually stops by a pastry shop, always getting a blueberry muffin. Sometimes two for a particular spider-child.

On the weekends, believe it or not, she has a job at a bookstore as an organizer/stocker. If you were to ask, she'd say that she'd like to have proper control over her own money. Although she'd never admit it, she doesn't feel the right to take advantage of the money Stark or Shield has, not to mention asking one of them for money for pastries everyday would not be an option for her.

When she gets back to the tower, she sits down with her pastry and a new cup of tea. Opening one of the tens of books she's reading at the time, awaiting to start the social part of her day.

And seeing everyone's morning hair is a great way to start in her opinion.

A/N: I know this was quite short, but I think it was a cute little chapter. Can someone make the smell of a cold morning into a candle or incense please? I would totally buy it.