Chapter 22 : Bloody Party

Start from the beginning

I am getting paranoid as what would happen to Bowser, and the Koopa Kingdom's condition. If they found out...

The Kingdom would fall.

But I finally planned the preparations. It is just... I don't know how to execute it! I am a Royal Scientist and a powerful Mage, but not a soldier.

"If only I have been with him at his to capture Princess Peach, and this hasn't have to happened..." I said in defeat... I blamed myself in this...

The man in cloak told the troops there at that time that Bowser "disappeared", and he will find him...

But it was already a week (Or two?) now, and still no sign of him or Bowser...

*Grrr...

I heard my stomach growls as I finally need something to eat after so much stress... "Maybe some good food will cool things down..."

Right before I got out of my seat, I heard some footsteps at my back, I thought it was just a fellow koopa. So I  turn my head, though I didn't see anybody.

"Huh? I swear something just tapped." I adjust my thick glasses to be sure, and it is not even dark. And there is clearly nothing there.

I then just shrug it and turn my head at my desk, instead of seeing papers, I saw a man in black cloak, wearing a green hunter like appearance.

"Hello Magician~ I see you finally found out where is your King. Do you need some assistance?" Out of fright, I cover mouth to prevent myself from screaming.

How in the world did he got there!? I thought the security is at its max!

"YOU! How did you get IN here!?" I said instantly, I almost called security because of this sinister guy!

"Hahahahah!" He then chuckled darkly as I frowned in this guy's attitude. I just couldn't shake the feeling of suspicions to him, but he's the best chance I got to find Bowser sadly...

"I just came by to help you get in the Mushroom Kingdom. I won't tell you as it won't be a surprise." He said in a business, yet mischievous voice.

Oh! You have a suprise? I also have a suprise under my sleeve, and I ain't telling this to anyone. Especially you, you son of a -

"Really? I know you want something in return, right?" I said in a serious tone. The man then nodded at me, as expected.

"Yes, what I want is actually simple. It is a -
______________________________________

3rd PoV
Outside Plain Boundaries
of the
Mushroom Kingdom

"Yes, all he wanted was for some, is access to the Bowser Jr.'s room to check for something." Kamek said calmly, though behind that calm demeanour...

Was actually suspicions, as who in the world would want to get in a wreck room? But Kamek has to sadly said yes, in order to have some help getting in.

"Everyone! Look!" A gumba soldier shouted as he alarmed everyone.

Kamek, and his comrades are now looking at the sky. "Huh? What is that?" Kamek said as he something lit up in the sky, and suddenly booming can be heard from the sky.

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone was surprised as fireballs and shell (Ammunition [Gun shell] cover) like balls began to drop from the sky.

Dropping down like meteors as it struck at a nearby barricade as it was blown to smithereens.

Then one after another, the outer guard post were destroyed as Kamek and his crew just watch in awe and disbelief of the scene that happened just now...

Suddenly, a white letter then dropped from the sky, Kamek then used his wand to retract as he catch it and open it up.

To Little Blue wizard

Hey, do you like my display? It was beautiful right? Oh! Are you talking about casualties? Oh don't worry, I just gave them a little taste of my battle machine.

I now did mine, now do yours. I'm expecting your own surprise too.

From, - -

"What the?" Kamek was surprised, no, shocked once again. He then grip the letter tightly.

"Everyone, let's move. That's the help I was talking about." Everyone then move without question as Kamek looked at the burning terrace in front of him...

"What in the world is he playing at..." Kamek asked himself as questions are started to brew inside his bright mind...

"Commander Kamek! The Creature and it's Chain Chomps are ready!" A soldier said, Kamek then nodded as they begin to proceed there plan.
______________________________________

3rd PoV
Meanwhile at the
Mushroom Kingdom
(Earlier)

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom annual Halloween Party!"
______________________________________

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late, super late chapter. School has finally caught at my speed.

And thanks to the Christmas Break, I can finally relax.

(EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE STILL GROUP ACTIVITIES FO--Error--)

But here it is.

I would like to thank you all for the wait and time. Even though I haven't updated for a long time.

I would also like to have some feedbacks and ideas from you guys. As I will be starting to use Wattpad again (Finally!).

Thanks for 8k reads! I must have gone for a while! I didn't see that coming! I really, really appreciated it!

Thank you!

But also...

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment below! 😁

And hope you like today's chapter.