Chapter 24 : Girl's talk 2

3rd PoV
Mushroom Kingdom
Halloween Party
1 - 1

Everyone is now gathered inside the castle. People started to mingle, laugh, and doing their own business.

But inside the Royal quarters, two princesses are busy tinkering thier hair. The blonde princess in particular.

The brunette is pouting as her hair was tied into a bun, while the blonde is happily fixing her rough hair.

"Come on Peach... Are you done yet...?" The Brunette princess said in a bored manner, though that didn't unfazed the blonde princess.

"Come Daisy, stop being rough and just take a minute or two to relax." Peach said in a excited tone.

Daisy just rolled her eyes, but stayed still nonetheless. Daisy just arrived at the castle few hours ago, as Peach requested so they can get ready at the party.

But the brunette princess was quite surprised of Peach's bouncing attitude over just a Halloween party.

She has no idea, what the heck is going on. But she does have a suspicions of a certain red and blue person...

But she doesn't mind of Peach's recent bubbling personality lately. As she finally got a good break from Bowser for a month now.

Though, it was very odd for the oversized lizard to be quite...

"And... Done! What do you think?" Peach said, as Daisy take a look at her reflection at the mirror.

Her hair was straighten downwards, unlike her originally, a little rough hair. There was also her tiara, which was colored gold. With three small diamonds at the front (That thing's expensive!).

Daisy then smiled at Peach's work at her hair, though she was a little irritated that this was took for a like half an hour, plus the dresses, and the warm bath.

Which... Took for three hours. (Bare with me if I am wrong, as it is slightly true as I witness it myself. It took for a long time for my sister to finish a single bath.)

"I have to be honest... Wierd, but cool." Daisy smiled as she turned her back to Peach. "How about some dresses? I can't wait to rock this party!"

Peach then giggled at her best friend's rough personality, and nodded as the two of them goes to the walk through closet.

Which was big, over 3 meters tall, with a big and ancestral design. Which was composed of hardwood and silver metal decoration. And a logo of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Both of the girls then when in and began to look at some costumes or dresses for the Halloween party.

As the two are looking for some dresses, Daisy then remembered something from the information she got earlier.

"Oh hey Peach! Can I ask you something?" Peach, while still looking for some dresses nodded, curious, but still continued. "Yeah. What is it?"

Daisy then stop looking at the row of dresses and look at blonde friend and tapped her chin as she tries to recall the question.

"... Oh! Have you heard of... Some... Recent wierd anomalies lately...?" Daisy asked slowly, catching Peach's attention completely, pausing midway at choosing dresses as she looked at Daisy with a confused expression.

"Anomalies...? Hmm... Like what exactly?" Peach questioned, Daisy then goes closer to Peach, with wary expression...

Causing the blonde princess to took a step backwards of her best friend's sudden action.

"YOU know... It is about the missing people recently, and the sudden aggression of the monsters around here.... Have you." Daisy said the last part, darkly. Making Peach's heart skip a beat.

"Wh-what!? Do you me-mean!?" Peach said in a little frightened tone, though not that scared, more like worry.

"The reports have recently said that it is currently trying to get into the cities. It said that they have been more aggressive, stronger, and better... Connecting to missing people... Here."

"Wh-what!? But I have-" Peach said in a horrified tone, but that instantly disappeared as the Princess of Sarssaland began to laughed at Peach...

"Hahahahahaha! HA! HA!" Daisy laughed so hard that her stomach started to hurt a little as she holds it and falls to the floor like a country girl.

Meanwhile, Peach was left with a frozen and a stupefied expression. As Daisy was laughing hard at her, with tears started to form as she started to babble "I got you HARD!".

It took for a second for Peach to gather her bearings, until she realised what was Daisy talking about and was blushing in embarrassment.

"DAISY! You little..." Peach then jumped from her position and started to tackle the brunette. Though Daisy's reflexes then activated and jumped away as Peach falls to floor with a 'Thud!'.

Due to her actions, the row of dresses on top of Peach then started to shake and when the time Peach looked up, the dresses already started to fall.

"Oh ma- THUD!" Just like that, she was covered with a pile of her own clothing.

Daisy meanwhile started to brag.

"YOU got to be faster than that Peach!" In the middle of her mini celebration, a white figure then floated out of the wall, getting her attention.

"I really... Got..." As she was about to announce her victory once more, she stopped midway as she sees a beautiful white figure, just coming out of a wall, which was starting to talk...

"H-huh?! I-I thought th-this was a-a-a ba-bathroom?" The white figure said in a beautiful, yet cute captivating voice. Daisy's eyes slowly went wide, except for a Peach as she was covered in a pile of dresses thanks to her collision.

"Gh... Gh...Gho..." Daisy started to shake as she just saw something very 'good looking', creature that is most importantly... Pale and wearing a white dress, with beautiful deceiving looking eyes.

"For a-a bathro-room... This looks rather-" As the white figure began to observe and admire the room... Until her and the brunette princess lock eyes (Insert Megalovania, LoL).

"E-eh...?" The figure said in confused manner in a cute way as the brunette keep on blinking, until both of them begin to blink and realise...

"GHOST! GHOST GHOST!" Daisy shouted as she keep on pointing her trembling fingers at the surprised white figure.

"AHHHHHHH! I'M BEING SPOTTED!" The 'Ghost' then shouted too, covering her face as she tries to hind her identity.

"Who's spotted!?" Peach... Not so much...

"A-a-a Ghos-OFFT!" Daisy fell on her but as she backs away from the ghost and fell on top of Peach, who was squished by clothes too.

Daisy then keep on flailing as she tries to get herself up, and when the time she did, the figure... Is already gone.

"... Huh..?" Daisy stood there as she observed the same place for five seconds and still nothing happened...

"Uh... Am I supposed to be dreaming or..." Peach eventually got lose, and got out of the pile of dresses with a very untidy hair.

"Huh? Ghost? What ghost? Dai- Thud!" Peach then stop her sentence when she sees Daisy with a scared and bubbling mouth.

"???" Peach has no idea, what in the world just happened, as her only option was to call the doctor, as Daisy may be... Has some tiny problems...
______________________________________

Hello everyone! Anyways first things first, Merry Christmas guys! 🎉🎉🎄🎄🎄

Sorry for the blank uploads, though I am currently giving you guys double chapters today! Which I didn't do before.

But don't worry! Tomorrow I'm planning to give you my only gift to you guys an four or three chapters and I'll try to reach them to at least 2000 or more words.

And also, Merry Christmas once again guys! Also, please don't forget to leave a vote and comment!