Chapter 17 : The Boo Busting (Part 3)

3rd PoV
Crowned Boo's Mansion
(Floor - 2)

Mario and Bowsette then looked at the gigantic Boo in front of them, or rather outside the Mansion. Mario then gulped in fear while Bowsette just growls at it.

"Bowsette... I think we should leave it alone..." Mario said as he started to back out slowly. But Bowsette of course, grab his jacket as both of them face the gigantic Boo, whether Mario like it or not.

"HEY! BIG UGLY!" The gigantic Boo's attention was now on a grinning Bowsette. "EAT THIS!" Bowsette then took a really deep breath, the gigantic Boo seems confused by her actions.

Mario instantly know what she was about to do and hide behind her. Bowsette then released her stored breath as fire huge amounts of fire came out, burning the window through the gigantic Boo.

"RUUUUUUAAAAA!" The big Boo shouted as the giant flame swallowed him alive... Or dead...

After a few seconds, Bowsette's flame died out as she panted. "Huff... Puff... Ha! That was easier than I have imagined!" Mario then looked at the damage she did, he saw that the giant Boo was still on fire as it tries to shake it.

"But... Bowsette. Are you sure? I mean, they don't have physical bodies after all." Bowsette then looked at Mario and gave him a pinch on his nose. "Nonsense! Nobody can leave my fire!" Mario just smiled, in hopes of not also to be burned.

Suddenly, they then heard a laughs, not just one, but dozens of laughs. Mario then looked at the window as he paled a little. "Bowsette... You might want to take your words back."

Bowsette then raised an eyebrow, she then looked at her back and "Ohhh..." at it.

The Boos on the window then laughed as they began to chant something, all of them then formed a circle as light began to form.

Bowsette and Mario has to cover thier eyes as the light shined brighter. And suddenly, it disappeared as it revealed that the Boos thier are the one, giant Boo.

"I think I should gave it a nickname." Bowsette said, out of nowhere of her random remark. "WHAT?!" Mario said, in fear of angering the giant Boo. "Boolosus. Definitely Boolosus, now RUN!"

Bowsette then holds Mario's hand tightly, together of holding her Poltergeist 5000. Thanks to her strength, Mario is like a drag doll being... Well, dragged.

Meanwhile, the Boolosus then crackled as it entered into the Mansion window, destroying anything near that Bowsette's fire didn't extinguish.

"HUAHUAHUAHUAHUA!" It then jumped inside as it hits the ceiling (Mentioned on last chapter of gravitational shift from luring the gravity to the ceiling, instead of the floor), creating a little shake.

"Bowsette! You need to slow down! It can't be that fast!" Bowsette then halted her movements, and let Mario go while giving him smack on the head. "Idiot! Do you understand, never underestimate your enemies!?"

Just like what Bowsette said, the Boolosus is bouncing it's way to them. And the Boolosus wasn't slow at all. "SEE!?" Bowsette then grabbed Mario's hand again as both of them ran for thier lives.

"YOU CAN RUN! BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!" The Boolosus shouted as it chases the two Busters of the upside down manor hallway...
______________________________________

3rd PoV
Crowned Boo's Mansion Basement
(Basement Floor - 2)

Peach was unconscious, she was sleeping on a altar looking table, in a very prized looking room.