Chapter 56

I woke up with my arms wrapped around Artemis and my shirt and boxers on. We were inside her tent. I kissed her forehead softly and slowly untangled my arms from around her. I walked outside and the cold hit my face like a brick. I summoned jeans and a jacket, and they quickly appeared on my body. I walked through the woods and when I saw a squirrel I shot my bow and arrow at it.
As the small animal was pinned to the tree, I kept walking. I knew I would grab it later. The cold would keep the meat fresh, and I could go down to the lake.
As I got to the cliff, looked deep into the blue water and noticed that it was very deep. I removed my jacket, shirt, and jeans and jumped off the cliff. As my feet struck the water, bone chilling cold entered my body. It chilled me to the core, and all my wounds healed as my bruises got numb and my joints relaxed. After a long day of fighting, an ice bath was really needed.
I swam down to the bottom of the lake and sat there. A few bass swam by and said hi, but that was pretty much it. It was a very nice and relaxing trip.

I looked at the bottom of the lake and saw a crack in the earth. I swam down, wondering what had happened. It wouldn't be Gaea, why would she attack me where I'm most powerful. She would be smarter than that. I stuck my finger in it and the crack slowly closed. Then something started pulling at my hand, trying to drag me through the crack. I swam backwards and pulled the thing out of the hole. I looked at what I pulled out, and it was a baby wolf. I grabbed it and quickly swam up to the surface. 

"What the Hades were you doing down there?" I asked the cub as I warmed the water up around it and made it feel warmer. I jumped out of the lake and the water carried me up to where I had left my clothing. I slipped my clothes on and looked at the wolf again. His eyes looked like they had galaxies inside them. I picked him up wondering if I was just seeing things, but then realized that I wasn't. This baby wolf has galaxies inside his eyes. 

How could this be, is this a special wolf? I held him over my shoulder and he licked my face. 

"What is theres more?" I asked myself and quickly tied the wold to a tree. I quickly ran to the edge of the cliff and dove into the water. I shot down to where the crack was and slipped into it. When I got inside the crack, I was floating in space. 'What the Hades'. 

"Hello Percy..." Someone said and I struggled to find the crack from which I entered in. "Its okay Percy, we are the same. You and I have the same powers. But I am dying, You will avenge me." the voice said and then stopped.

"Who are you?" I shouted and was sucked into a black hole. I screamed as it looked like I shifted through realities. I saw different versions of myself. I saw me happy on a boat with Annabeth and the other 7. I saw Artemis and I fighting. Then I was sucked through another black hole. I looked at my hands and they had what looks like galaxy's in the palms of them. I screamed and ended up at the bottom of the lake. I quickly swam up and grabbed the wolf. I ran back to my tent and tried to figure out what I had just witnessed.