Attack.

Percy POV
I woke up and Artemis was gone so I took a shower and slipped on my regular clothes. I walked outside and everyone was readying for battle. Campers hustled left and right and shouted out orders. Annabeth ran past me and smiled but stopped. "Chiron wants you." She said simply and ran off doing what she was directed to do. I walked up to Chiron and he smiled. "Sit please, Perseus." He smiled and I sat across the desk from him. He tapped his fingers on the desk and walked side to side. He looked up at me and sighed. "It is time. Kronos approaches Olympus and monsters are building up. We fear that the gods won't be there due to Typhon breaking loose." Chiron shuffled and looked into my eyes. "My boy, will you be ready for your fight?" He asked. I stared at my fingers. Was I ready? "Perseus, rest." Chiron said and I nodded. I walked back to my cabin and jumped into my bed. I stared at the Celling and played with my fingers. The door creaked and Artemis walked in. "What's wrong baby?" She asked and I sighed. "My fight. The so very thing that can make or break our existence. " I looked at her. She sighed. "Percy.. no matter what happens I'm going to be right there-" I stopped her. "When this battle happens you are no where near it. You understand?" I glared at her. "Percy, you can't tell me what to do." She shouted and slapped me. I got out of the bed and she tried to hold me back and stop me. "You will be no where near there to see me die!" I shouted and she screamed as I created guards to contain her. "I hate you!" She shouted and I stopped. The guards let her go and I turned around slowly. She looked at me and a single tear fell down my face. The ground cracked and I jumped away. The campers were marching onto manhattan and fighting the monsters. They were losing numbers fast so I helped them out. I landed on the floor and it cracked. The monsters fell through and back to Tartarus they went. I looked at the campers and they all stopped. I felt a punch to my gut and I flew into a building. The figure jumped onto me quickly and punched my face multiple times. I grabbed his arm and swung him into the ground. My lip was busted but it healed quickly. I spat on the floor and mumbled. "Kronos." And he giggled. "This is the one they sent to fight me? I, Kronos, leader of the titans?" He laughed and kicked my face. I flew backwards and landed on a wire. I screamed as it fell through my arm. I pulled my arm off of it and Kronos smiled before kicking me again. I shouted and landed on my feet. I drew my trident and he drew his scythe. We fought and as soon as I swung he blocked. I tried sweeping his legs and he slashed at my arm. I groaned in pain and he slashed my back. I fell onto the floor and he put the scythe on my neck. I closed my eyes. "Feel the water." I muttered and looked for it. It moved around in my body, and even in his. I slowed his heart rate and slashed at his leg. He shouted and I stabbed him with my trident. I slashed and he blocked me. I felt vapor in the air and healed myself. He looked at me and slashed. We fought and sparks flew. I slashed and blocked and we both  fought brilliantly. He slashed at my arm and hit my hand. I shouted in pain and he tried slicing my neck off, but hit my face. The mark went from my cheek through my eye and just above my eye brow. I shouted in pain and rolled into the floor. He laughed and put his hands on my neck. He threw my trident and I started losing air. I couldn't breath. I felt my pocket and grabbed my pen. It turned into my trident and sprung right into his chest. He looked supprised and fell backwards. I gasped for air and got to my feet. I grabbed my trident and put it at his neck. I looked up and he stabbed his scythe through my thigh. I shouted in pain and fell onto my trident pushing it into his throat. He gasped for and I fell onto the floor. My vision blurred and the last I saw was Kronos dead body. Would I join him...?