"Dauntless, Uriah," she says.

"Hhm. I dare you to wear your bra on your head for the rest of this round," he says with a smirk on his face. She sighs loudly then shrugs. She reaches around under her shirt then with a couple more moves, pulls her bra out the armhole of her shirt.

"Ta-da!" she says with a giggle. She puts it on her head and ties it back under her ponytail then takes a bow.

"That was impressive," Uriah says. "I have to admit, I didn't think you would do that."

"What? Do you think I'm a pansycake?" she says, still giggling. He just rolls his eyes at her. "Stella, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Um, I'm going to go with Candor," she says. Uriah rolls his eyes. He loves a good dare.

"Who was your first love?" Ciara asks. Stella looks at Zander and blushes. Could her first love possibly be someone other than her husband?

"This is so embarrassing," she says. "But my first love was ... Santa Claus." Everyone starts laughing. I see Avery roll her eyes at her mother's confession but laugh, too. "I thought I was going to marry him, and we'd live happily ever after. We would have all the toys we could want and live off milk and cookies."

"It's a good thing you met Dad," Avery says laughing, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"You have no idea how right you are," she says as she gives Zander a tender kiss. Avery covers her eyes and groans. "Tris, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless," I say. Uriah cheers a little too loudly, and I scowl at him.

"Go to the Pit and kiss the first person you see," she says. I think my mouth falls open. Wow! I wasn't expecting that from her. I look at Tobias and his expression is guarded.

"Out of respect for my husband," I say as I get up off the love seat, I slip the denim vest off and dramatically drop it to the floor.

"That's right," Tobias says as he pulls me down onto his lap. "These lips belong to me." He kisses me passionately but swiftly then lets me slide off his lap to sit next to him again.

"You know there are children in the room, you two," Zeke says with a grin on his face. Tobias narrows his eyes at his best friend as all the 16 year olds present scoff at being called children.

"Will, Candor or Dauntless?" I ask, my face still flush but whether it's from Tobias' kiss or Zeke's remark I don't know.

"I'm going with Dauntless," he says.

"I want you to prance around the Pit saying 'The leprechauns are coming, the leprechauns are coming,'" I say smiling brightly at him as the others snicker.

"Prance?" he says with a sigh. "Fine." He gives Christina a quick kiss then heads toward the doors, shoulders sagging. When he walks out onto the Pit floor his whole demeanor changes. He carries himself proudly and starts skipping through the throng of people, waving his hands back and forth.

"The leprechauns are coming, the leprechauns are coming," he says in a singsong voice over and over again. People are looking at him shaking their heads. I start laughing so hard tears roll uncontrollably down my cheeks. After he makes a couple rounds, he comes flying into the auditorium, and the doors are quickly closed behind him. He points at me and says, "I'll never do anything like that again. Shauna, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless," she says. He walks over to the snack table and picks up a banana. He tosses it to her before sitting down next to Christina. Everyone holds their breath in anticipation of what he's going to ask her to do, including me.