27. Reality and Finality

Start from the beginning

We both looking at each other with smiles.

"Wouldn't it be easier if it was just the two of us?" Alex said loudly.

"Maybe I should just get outta here!" I followed hearing a chorus of 'no!'

"Fine we'll leave gosh!" I heard Oli.

"So everything was..." Alex started to which I added "fun?"

"That's one way to look at it" He said shaking his head.

"About what you said... earlier..." I was so glad I didn't have to heartbeat thing on me.

"It was-is true." Alex confirmed.

"Before you panic again, I want to know that if any of it was real - to you, because it certainly was more than real for me, so much that I started to how I could live without you in the first place, what I was before you..." Alex sighed.

Of course!!!! I wanted to scream.

"It was" I decided to take his hands in mine and settle for that.

"Phew! Well that's a good start isn't it?" He relaxed.

"And... except my last name and some of the stories everything was real, how I felt about you, about us, even those stories were inspired by real life events, hell even the örgasms were real!" I said genuinely.

"I'm certainly glad to hear that" he smirked.

"And like always you only paid attention to the séx part!" I punched him lightly.

"Hey! You were the one who pounced to kiss me!" He laughed.

"You were very kissable in that moment, all hot and bothered! Honestly it's your fault." I replied.

"Sure" he dragged the 'r' sound.

We were silent for a while, both missing being this casual with each other, the usual banter had suddenly became an important part of our day.

"So you owe me a few conversations... Remember our deal? A kiss for every story?"

"You already did your part, so I guess I'll revise the stories..."

And that's how we talked about our real life experiences, real situations we dealt with and discussed real life expectations- well, except for our relationship with each other, we didn't want to ruin this moment of peace.

Suddenly the man of my dreams entered the room!

"YOU!"

"YOU!" We both screamed at each other.

Alex looked confused as to how I knew him but then I think he remembered the slightly tipsy conversation I had with him about the love of my life Nick Bateman and how it led to mind-blowing s- so now he's angry and I'm horny.