Chapter 7

Sasuke's POV...

A knock sounded on the door and Naurto groaned. We were currently together on his bed doing absolutley nothing and I was sure he had gone back to sleep but I guess I was wrong. Naruto looked up at me with an annoyed face and slowly detached himself.

"Who the frick is here now?" He grumbled getting out of bed and walking over to get the door. I couldn't help but laugh a little. Here was Naruto going to answer the door in nothing but a pair of boxers. He turned to look at me suprised.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked innocently and I motioned to his lower have and he looked down with wide eyes.

"Okay, I owe you one. For all we know that could be Sakura. Throw some clothes on I'll get the door dattebayo." Naruto laughed and pulled on his bright orange pants. Why he always wore them I couldn't tell you. I did as I was told and Naruto went to open the door. I peaked around the corner pulling my shirt on and low and behold there was Sakura with a scroll handing it to Naruto.

"Did you plan on sleeping all day Naruto? You know you're supposed to watch him." Sakura said to Naruto in a hushed voice. She hadn't seen me yet so I stayed out of sight to listen. Hey I needed to know what's going on when I am a part of the conversation. Plus, although I won't admit it, I was worried because I wasn't sure if Naruto still had that crush on Sakura.

"Yeah yeah, I know. And honestly he was planning on sleeping all day too. Just so you know. What's this anyway?" Naruto asked waving the scroll towards Sakura. The pink haired girl sighed breaking the seal and opening it slowly and holding it so I couldn't see even if I was only six feet away.

Naruto looked suprised and then sad, "This is their decision?" He sounded completely upset and I seriously am dying to know what the hell is written there. What could be that bad to ruin the mood Naruto was in earlier?

Sakura didn't respond verbally, only nodded. "I'm sorry Naruto but this is the plan. I've tried to help you and I can't. I can't help you and I can't help Sasuke. You can keep it a secret for as long as you want but we both know you are going to slip up eventually."

I am beyond confused now. What the fuck is going on?

"B-but...they can't do this! They can't do this to me again!" Naruto screamed crumping the scroll in his fist and his eyes watering. I think now would be a logical time to jump into the conversation. Play it cool Sasuke.

I walk over slowly rubbing my eyes. "What's going on and why are you screaming so ealry dobe."

"Sasuke is afternoon."

"So?"

"Anyway..." Sakura interupted turning to walk away and looking at us sadly over her shoulder, "I'm sorry Naruto, I did all I could." Leaving Sakura walked down the street and out of sight. I couldn't help it I had to ask...

"Naruto what was that all about?" I asked and my blonde sighed closing the door.

"Sasuke...." Naruto whispered leaning his head against the door hiding his face from me.

"Their locking me up for a little while under servailence. Meanwhile you will be going out on missions with Kakashi, Sakura and Yamato." Naruto walked away from me then and straight into the bathroom. I could hear the sounds of running water and also the sounds of the one thing he was intending to hide. Sobs.

-------------------------

Naruto's POV...

I sat on the floor crying. I couldn't help it. I couldn't manage to tell Sasuke how long I was going to be locked up. At least three months. For some reason they knew about me and Sasuke. They had to have been spying on me, compromising my mission anyway. THEY were the ones who broke the rules. After all though I had been the one who broke the number one rule I was given when I took Sasuke in. Do not get attatched more emotionally than I already had. Well shit.

I sniffle and rub my eyes getting up off the floor and shutting off the shower. I tore the door open and let it slam against the wall. I can't help myself anymore I am pissed. I walked right past Sasuke who was sitting on the couch watching me. I marched straight into my room and grabbed my jacket not even bothering to put a shirt on under it. I had a bone to pick with Tsunade.

I practically almost ran out of the house but I was pulled back inside before I was in the daylight.

"Naruto...you're scaring me." I froze. Was I scaring Sasuke? I never even thought about how he would be affected. I did give him the blunt end and he doesn't understand what is going on. I turned and looked at him my reflection catching my attention. I was reflected in the bathroom mirror. My eyes red, my hair rough and my whiskers darker than usual. Fangs pierced my lips and left trails of blood running down my chin.

"I'm so sorry Sasuke..." Instantly my eyes turned back to normal and I went to normal leaving my lips bleeding. Sasuke pulled me to the kitchen and sat me on the counter like a little kid who had just scraped their knees.

"Don't lock yourself away like that again alright?" Sasuke scolded and got a wet cloth cleaning the blood off my face.

"Alright." I winced when he went over the open sores and Sasuke sighed kissing my forehead. We only had one week left. One week before I wouldn't see him for three months until they decided what to do with a ninja who would most likely join Sasuke if he decided to leave again.

One week.