033

Nicki Point of View

"Well, what happened," she asked as I walked into the house.

"I don't know," I said lowly. I hurried into the bathroom and began to strip out of my clothes.

"You can't just tell me that you don't know," she said following me.

"Look," I started about to get pissed off. "I'm out...officially. I don't care what you do anymore."

I turned the shower on and looked down towards the ground.

"I shot someone's house up," I whispered, my voice beginning to tremble. "So you tell me what happened," I said before stepping into the shower.

??? Point of View

I rolled my eyes and left out of the bathroom. She's such a pain in the ass. Looks like I just might have to cut her loose.

I walked out of the bathroom and noticed my phone was ringing. Answering the unknown caller after the fourth ring I listened closely.

"Hello," I asked.

"Hi, I was wondering if you could give me your time for a quick survey," a female voice asked through the phone.

"Not interested," I replied before hanging up the phone. I scoffed before shoving my phone in my back pocket. I sat down on the couch and tried to figure out a plan C.

Plan A was to get Nicki to help me, but then she got beat up by the new best friend, twice, and I had to blackmail her into helping me with plan B. Which, may I add, was to shoot their house up. Now she wants to bail and I don't have a plan C.

What the hell am I going to do...I need Ava back in my life...I just need her.

Her long black hair, curvy hips, tan skin, and a beautiful smile. Her personality is addicting and her voice is soft and sweet. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Even if it was back in grade school.

The front door opened and closed quickly. I stood to my feet and furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell.

"What the hell did you do?!"

My eyes widened as a person who I thought wasn't going to help me, emerged from the shadows of life and stepped into my plan.

His chest heaved up and down as he tried to catch his breath.

"Well, hello to you too," I said a smile creeping up on my face. If Nicki wasn't going to be on board... then I definitely knew someone who would.

"Well if it isn't the trader himself."

He glared at me as he caught his breath.

"Are you finally ready to take what's yours, Marcus?"