Chapter 16

I woke up again to a small dip in the bed. I faintly opened my eyes and saw Jin sitting next to where my stomach was. I sat up and he smiled.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Twelve fifty-six," Jin answered and I sighed. 

"I have to go...Yoongi wanted me to leave earlier..." I said standing up. Jin sighed and stood up as well.

"I heard what happened."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Y/N...what are you hiding from Yoongi..."

"I can't tell you."

"Y/N."

I sighed and looked down, "When Kookie and I got drunk, we kissed."

Jin nodded, "Now Yoongi knows."

"How?"

"He's standing outside the door.."

"Jin..." I whispered, fear building up in me. I pushed open the door and Yoongi sure was there. He looked at me wide-eyed as if he didn't expect me to walk out.

I shook my head and walked away, ignoring Yoongi who kept calling my name. I can't trust anyone. I walked down the street, my heart racing. I couldn't believe Jin did that.

I got to my house and walked in, shutting the door. I walked to the bathroom and looked through a draw. I found a small blade and took it out. I cut a small sad face on my wrist and ran cold water over it.

Tears slipped from my eyes and I sat on the bathroom floor. I did this to myself. I always hurt myself no matter what the situation.

I cried there for what seemed like forever before I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and wiped my eyes. I walked out of the bathroom and to the front door.

I opened it and saw Yoongi. I instantly put my wrist behind my back, not wanting him to see it.

"You did it again..." he whispered.

I nodded and he sighed and hugged me. This shocked me but, I instinctively hugged back.

I cried as the blood from my wrist stained Yoongi's gray shirt.

I stood there hugging him, feeling numb again.

"You could've told me..." he whispered.

I nodded, "But I was scared."

He pulled away and looked at me, "Don't ever be scared to tell me something. I'd rather you tell me then find out on my own."

I nodded as another tear rolled down my cheek.

I let him step in and shut the door. I sat down on the couch and he sat next to me. I curled up next to him as he put his arm around me. 

We sat there in silence, just thinking. I messed with his hand as he dozed off.

I began dozing off myself and let my hand drop. My head fell onto his lap and I just curled up there. 

When I woke up, Yoongi was already awake. I looked over and saw him looking at my wrist. I yanked it away and said nothing. He was tracing the cuts and it hurt seeing him do that.

I stood up and walked to the door, Yoongi following me. I opened the door and walked out into the yard. I looked up at the sky and just looked at it.

I heard screams and turned around. I heard two bangs and fell over with a thud.

Hello!

So, this is the end of this book. It only ends on a cliffhanger because I'm making another book after this. It's still going to be a Yoongi x Reader but, from Yoongi's POV. So, I hoped you enjoyed the sixteen chapters. There will be more to come in the next book after I have a book for each member finished. So, it may be a while. I don't know.