PART 4

The ringing of my phone disrupted my series of thoughts. I pulled out my phone to see who’s calling me at the moment. A smile instantly showed on my face when I realized who was calling me. Speaking of the devil.

“Hello sweetie.” I said after I answered the call. “How’s the day of my gorgeous fiancée?” My smile instantly grows when I heard his voice.

“It’s fine. I just finished fitting my wedding gown this day.”

“That’s good sweetie. I can’t wait to see you in that wedding dress and walked down the aisle.” *laugher*

“I know Sven, but I can’t help but bring this up again because I felt uneasy. It’s a bad omen to wear the wedding dress before the actual day of the nuptial.”

“Oh, come on darling. Aren’t we done with this topic yet? It’s 21st century! No one’s going to believe that superstition. And besides, what’s wrong with fitting your dress. *sigh* Listen babe, I want nothing but a perfect wedding for you- for the both of us. I don’t want to make a single mistake in our special day. Do you understand babe?”

“Yes. I’m sorry, I want the best for us too. Forgive me.” I said.

“I’m glad we’re finally done with this topic. Um, are you here yet? Are you near? I’m dying to see you right now. I wanted to show you the church where we will hold our upcoming nuptial.” I laughed at his sudden change of mood. He’s acting like a child right now waiting for his mommy to show up so he could show his grades.  His change of mood made me chuckle at him.

“As of now,” I trailed off and looked both ways to desperately search for the location of the church. “… I think I’m near-” I didn’t have the chance to speak when I collided with a solid wall. The sudden impact almost made me fall backwards but a pair of strong arms immediately secured me from falling over.

***
Chinnimae's happiness is to know that the readers like and enjoyed my story. Votes and Comments are the best way to show them.