" Attendance ? " I asked totally confused .

" Namaz , love . " She said kindly

" He always wait for your arrival , He knows everything but He want you to ask it from Him and the best way to talk to Him is offering prayers . " She explained and I took in her every word.

" In Sha Allah ! I will mark my attendance punctually " I said smiling at her she smiled back.

___________________

A new step  , a new life because of my this decision my life had a 360 degree turn in just a matter of 24 hours .
I feel as I am newly born , infant and have to travel a long journey to learn everything .

It's a new start !

Allah !

This word isn't foreign for me . Living in a Muslim country surrounded by so many Muslims , I came across this so many times but I didn't know who really He is . They love Him , they fear Him , they obey Him , they worship Him , their whole life revolves around Him .
I always want to ask , why ?

But now I got it's answer directly from Him. He loves us no matter what , He take care of our everything even if we don't believe in Him. He believes in us and again and again call us to Himself so we can remind ourselves the real reason , the obligation to be on this Earth .

Yesterday when I made this decision I felt like my whole body and soul was waiting for it . That night was sleepless not because I was afraid because whole night my life was replying in my head all those moments where I saw Allah , where I felt him around me , in me .

Ayesha had said once that Allah is in our soul , nearer than my life that's why we become restless whenever we sin or disobey His command , our conscience continuously  hit us , ' You are wrong , You're wrong ' which became unbearable for us some of us try to conceal it by drinks or drugs and remaining approach him and find peace in prostrates .

It's our choice ! Whether to become an alcoholic and sip towards death or rest your head on the ground , sake forgiveness and feel beauty within you . I smiled .

" Smiling for no reason , are you falling in love ? " Ayesha crash on my bed .

" I think so " I said . She jumped with shock and sat straight tugging her strand behind her ear

" Seriously ? You are joking , aren't you ? " I snorted .

" Idiot , I am falling in love with Islam " I said smiling .

" Oh ! I thought..... " She trailed

" Don't continue I know , how dirty minded you are . " I said rolling my eyes.

" I am so happy for you , you know I had prayed so many times to Allah that I want to offer prayers with , Alizey and now when we can do it , I am on cloud nine. " She said with genuine smile .

" So , let's make your prayers real and bring you back on earth " I  said getting down from bed .

" Yeah , I also have something for you as a gift . " She said while getting up from bed . She walked towards her belongings which she brought today and came to me with a gift bag and handed it to me .

" What is this for ? " I asked taking it from her .

" It's because you are my newly Muslim sister " she said pinching my cheeks .

There was a wrapped prayer mat , a long pink scarf and a book . I pulled it out and there I was taken aback . It's cover was beautiful decorated and there was calligraphy in the middle which says ' Quran Majeed ' . I trace my fingers over it , happy tears forming in my eyes . I looked at her then hugged her tight .

" Jazakallah ! It's the most beautiful gift I ever had . It's so precious I don't have words to describe. " I said few tears slip down from my eyes . She hugged me back.

" Wahiyakki, love ! Come on buddy , let's continue what we started " she said . I break the hug , wiped my tears with the back of my hands .

" Okay , tell me how to perform abolution " I said a little nervously

" Oh ! Yeah . Come "

We walked towards the washroom and she told me all the steps . They weren't difficult to remember . After practising them daily I won't forget .

She placed both the prayers mat side by side . I wrapped the scarf around my head and looked at my reflection in the mirror . I gasped and directly looked in my eyes then smiled . It's me , wrapped in modesty , coloured in beauty with the paints of Islam . I gave a last thorough look at my face in pink  hijab . There was an unknown glint in my large deep black coloured orbs , my face was glowing beautifully , my long lashes and eye brows were wet due to waddu .  My cheeks and eyes felt cool and fresh .

" Come on Girl , We know you are beautiful " Ayesha voice broke my trance .

" Jazakallah Ayesha ! This look so good " I said admiring the scarf .

" Wahiyakki , lizey " she said and stand on her prayer mat facing towards Qibla . I walked towards mine and stand on it .

I don't know any surah but nonetheless I can copy her moves then gradually I will learn them and offer  Salah properly , In Sha Allah !

We said taqbeer and started praying .

My first Salah , Second prostrate !

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Asalam o alikum lovely readers !

' This is an important announcement '

My exams are soon starting so it will be quite difficult for me to write on time and it will also distract me so please pardon me because I am putting my book ' on hold ' but in Sha Allah I will continue it .

- Hania ❤