Crazy Love

Crazy Love
September 2012

There is no use in holding and giving in. When that special someone does not know how to appreciate you. Someday, somehow, someone will come to you and make you realize that leaving you is one of the hardest things to do. Do not rush things. Everything happens for a reason. Just be glad it happened to you because you gain learning.

No matter how much you love that person, you cannot avoid the fact that the time will come when you will get tired of loving someone who does not even hell care about you. That is love. It brings happiness. Sometimes it's the main cause of sadness. One thing I can say is that just wait for the right person at the right time and place. Cheer up! No need to be sad.

Guys don't expect too much. Never expect something from that person. It is better not to expect because you are just inviting the thing that we call "Hurt" Free yourself from that thing. It is better to expect nothing.

If someone dumps you badly, don't you ever care about it. The time will come when that person will realize what he is missing. Be the person who accepts failure in something. Failure doesn't mean you are weak, stupid, and dumb, or a fool. It is just a sign that you can't do everything in the best way you can. It is just a test, a test that you should pass the next time you encounter the same kind of thing. Don't be afraid of getting hurt. It only shows how much you love that person more than anything else. Sad to say he's too blind to see it.

That's how crazy love is!

Yuchae Moon