Ritchie Valens#3

{Ritchie's POV}

I am playing my number one hit "La Bamba" but I wasn't looking at the crowd, no, instead I was looking for my beautiful girlfriend y/n. She's wearing a blue dress with white dots on it and her hair is tied up with a ponytail. She's doesn't wear a lot of make up like some other girls, she goes casual. I like that. She's different and I love that.

As I was looking for her, I found her and she gives me that beautiful smile of her, that's my little sunshine. So I start making funny faces and she giggles. I love making her laugh, her laugh is adorable it makes my heart stop. As I look at her, her eyes tells me something. It's full of love but something else too... lust.

She bites her bottom lip and slowly, she begins to unclips from her chest and I can see a bit of skin in there. All that distracting cause me to mess up a bit, but the crowd didn't notice my mistake or what she was doing. They're focusing on the music. I'm still looking at her and I see her and she mouth "Oops." I grin "She's going to get it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the show finish, I immediately got off the stage and start looking for her, until I bump into my beloved mother. "Oh Ritchie." My mom said. She hugs me and I hug her back. "You were good up there mijo, the crowd love it. You're amazing mijo." She start kissing my cheeks like I was baby, but I laugh. I don't mind at all to be honest. "Thanks mom, do you know where's y/n?" "Oh she's actually outside waiting for you in your car mijo." My mom said. "Oh I see." I said to myself. "Gracias ma, love you." I kiss her cheek and left the building.

As I left the building some of my fans congratulated me and I thank them, sure I sign some autographs and all, but my mind is still thinking about her. I finally found the car, but I don't see her there. "Hm, well that's funny." I thought to myself. I got closer and there's no one, she's not inside either. I was going to head back to the building, until I felt two pair of arms playing with my chest. "Her."

"You were amazing back there Ritchie, but..." I chuckle and turn around facing her while wrapping my arms around her waist. "But what?" She looks at me and grins. "You messed up back there too. I wonder why?" "God, this woman and her teasing."

"Well I was paying attention to my guitar, but something distracted me." I playfully answer her back. She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck, and looks at me with her lustful eyes. "Actually now that I think about it, it was someone who distracted me." I lower my hands to her hips and she bites her bottom lip. "Now I wonder who was the girl that distracted you?" She playfully ask while, while tracing circles in my chest.

{Y/n's POV}

I know he's horny already, I can tell. He's answering my question with that sexy voice he only uses in bed. He whisper in my ear and said  "You. You're the one who distracted me, and for that you should be punish." I shiver. "God, that sexy voice he has."

"Punish? Oh no, I don't want to to be punish. Oh please sir, have mercy on me." He closes his eyes and said "Fuck." And I smirk knowing too well I shouldn't use the word "sir." He squeezes my bottom and I gasped and he kisses me slowly but rough. I wrap my arms around his neck and start kissing him back. He leans me against the car and licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I decline though, making him growl and scoop me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist.

I felt his bulge and I hitched. He notice this and starts grinding on me. I gasp, giving his opportunity to slide his tongue inside my mouth. I moan and he explore my mouth, I suck his bottom lip making him moan. That moan of his, is like music to my ears. He pulls away and I look at him, full with lust.