Slash#1

I was awaken by kisses in my neck, it was tickling me that I started giggling. "Saul stop it, I'm trying to sleep." He stop and growl a little, "What did you say?" I turn around, forming a smirk on my face. "What is it Saul? I thought you like it when I called you like that." He then pinned me, now he was on top of me. "You know I don't like it." He hated when they called him by his real name, he prefers his nickname. "But if I stop, then I wouldn't get it hard." I said innocently but sexually.

Slash chuckle and he started taking my clothes off and I did the same to him. We are now naked and start having a heat make out session, he kiss me hard, his tongue was inside my mouth, fighting for dominance and of course he wins. Slash left me dark hickeys and love bite marks and I did the same. He then grab one of my nipples and start sucking it, I started moaning I was enjoying the pleasure he's giving me. He then stop and position himself, he grab his dick and put it inside my vagina, I moan loud, I mean he's big and started moaning too.

"Oh Saul." He smirk and said "I could make it hurt, darling." You moan more by his words. "Say my name that I like." "Slash." You moan quietly, he goes deeper hitting your G-spot repeatedly. "I can't hear you Y/n." "Slash oh Slash, harder." Slash quickens his pace, now you guys were moaning a mess. You almost reach your climax and Slash not so far behind.

"Slash, I'm gonna-" "Cum for me baby." As soon as he said that, you scream his name and cum all over on his dick and he cum inside your vagina. He lay next to you, both of you panting by your "little morning sex. "That was the best sex, we ever had Slash." He hug me and kiss my cheek. "I agree with you, I love you baby." You smile and said "I love you too... Saul." You laugh and he laugh too.