Murder On The Dance Floor (Nate x Natemare- Fluff Part 1)

Começar do início

The other, who was named Officer Preston, pulled me over to a room, where they did a full body search of me, removing my possessions like my phone and wallet, and anything they considered a weapon. So everything apart from my clothes.

Then I was put into a poky cell, which was supposed to be my 'room' for the night. More like a coffin. Actually, if I fuck all this up, a place like this might become my coffin.

I walked over to the thing they called a bed, which was just a block with a blanket and pillow thrown on top in a hap hazard manner, and sat down. I clasped my hands in front of me, thinking over how I got to this point. How did one night out turn into the worst night of my life? I haven't got a clue. It's all a blur.

I took some deep breaths to calm myself down as I looked around. It was no use me trying to do anything now. I lay down and stared at the ceiling. Sleep just wouldn't come. My body wouldn't allow me to sleep. I didn't really want to sleep, but anything to make time go faster was what I wanted. I wanted to get out of here, but I couldn't see that happening any time soon. Nonetheless I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

_

NEXT DAY

_

The next day I was rudely awoken by banging on the cell door. My eyes shot open and rubbed my face with my hands as I sat up. Officer Johnson's voice came through the small slit in the door, which was used to check up on me.

"Ya got a long day of questionin' ahead of ya boy, so prepare yourself."

I glanced over at the door for a moment before I heard the click of it opening. Officer Preston came over and pulled me up from the bed roughly and took me out of the cell, giving me barely any time to compose myself.

Both officers walked me down the corridor and took me into an interrogation room. This was it.

Officer Preston looked at me. "Please, sit."

I glanced at him for a moment before obliging and sitting down, putting my hands in my lap, clasped in front of me.

Officer Preston and Officer Johnson both sat opposite me, one of them putting a file on the table. My eyes were drawn to it and I could see the edge of a picture sticking out, which peaked my curiosity. I presumed this was going to be a good cop, bad cop situation.

Officer Preston spoke once more. "I must first go through a few things." He said. "So, you have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Do you understand?"

I looked at him and nodded, but Officer Johnson didn't seem to think that was enough. "Mr. Smith, he asked you a question. Do you understand?"

I bit the inside of my lip in frustration, but answered. "Yes."

"Better. Officer Preston, you may continue." Officer Johnson said.

Officer Preston nodded. "Thank you. Anything you do say may be used against you in a court of law. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I repeated.

"You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I said and cleared my throat slightly.

"If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"If you decide to answer questions now without an attorney present you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I sighed, becoming a tad irritated by how patronising he sounded as he listed off these so called rights.

"Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present?" Officer Preston asked and leaned forwards on the table.

I nodded and answered once more. "Yes."

"Good. Now that the housekeeping is out of the way we can proceed. Officer Johnson?" Preston looked at the other.

Officer Johnson opened up the file and pulled out a picture before silently sliding it across the table to me. "Do you know this man?"

I looked at them both and then the picture. I took a few moments and answered, "Yes, I do."

"How do you know this man?" Preston asked.

My eyes shifted to him. "He's my friend." I said.

"Well Mr. Smith, your friend, as you call him, is dead." Officer Johnson said.

I looked to him, my face pale and white with shock. "What?" My eyes darted back and forth between the pair.

"I would have thought you'd have known that since you were the one that murdered him last night." Officer Johnson said. "Didn't you?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No... I didn't. I didn't do anything to him."

"Well, our sources say that you turned on him and killed him in a fit of rage." He said.

"No, that's not true. I would never hurt him." I said. "Why would I hurt someone so close to me?"

"I don't know Mr. Smith, why would you?" He asked.

I sat back and thought for a moment. "I can't even remember anything about last night." I said.

"That's a likely story. We hear that all the time sunshine. Doesn't wash here." Officer Preston said.

"No, I mean it... I can't. I don't remember anything after I entered the club up until you both brought me here." I protested. "I don't even remember seeing Andy last night."

"You may not remember seeing him, but you murdered him. You killed Andrew Stein."

I didn't do it! I didn't!

A/N: So, what do you think so far? There will be a part 2 of this, which will be out soon, but I thought I'd give you all a nice cliff hanger. Let me know what you think and give me some feedback.

Also, keep sending me your requests!

Thanks guys.

~Yazooloo ;) <3