One

Part 2 guys!

Sam's P.O.V.

"Sammy, you know we don't have much choice." Dean sighed, but I refused to say anything.
"It's been months. I'm not going to tell you to get over it, because I'm not, but if we're going to defeat Lucifer-"

"I know." I looked at my brother and the angel.
"We don't have a choice, but what if she doesn't want to? Or doesn't care? She's the one that left, Dean, she left because of me. Who says Y/N is going to want to come back?"

"Sam, Y/N didn't leave because of you." Dean sighed again and I felt myself becoming more angry at him.

"Of course she did! It's been over a year! If she didn't leave because of me then why would she?" I snapped and Cas stepped forward.

"Y/N left because she didn't want to hurt you, Sam. When you two continuously argued or didn't talk it was hurting you both, hurting your bond. She was doing what she probably thought was best." Cas explained for what felt like the millionth time in the last 14 months.

"Whatever, you want to see if she'll help you? Go ahead, but don't expect her to come willingly." Castiel's phone began to ring and he pulled it out of his pocket, before freezing.

"What?" Dean mumbled and the angel showed us the screen. Y/N's contact popped up and I took a deep breath.
She hadn't left us a note or any proper reasoning to why she had left, but I knew it was my fault. She only spoke to Cas and left, since then, nobody has made contact, or seen, her.
Part of me didn't even think she was alive.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I held the phone close to my face as I hid in the alleyway.
The bastard finally answered the phone and I sighed in relief.

"I need your help, I'm injured, outnumbered and the demons used some kind of spell, stopping me from getting out of here." There was silence on the other end and I pressed against the cut against my ribs.
"Crowley?"

"Y/N?" I heard a voice that definitely didn't belong to the king of Hell.
"Where are you? What's going on?"

"Dean?" I whispered in shock.
"Where's Crowley? I can't- shit."

"Where are you Y/N?" I heard Cas ask and if this was a different situation I would have been glad to talk to them.
"You called me, not Crowley. Where are you?"

"I love to talk but I'm bleeding out and right now I've got about 15 pissed off demons to avoid. Call you later? Ok?" I was about to move the phone away and hang up, but then I heard him.

"Tell us where you are." Sam spoke clearly and I felt my heart ache.

"Hey Sammy." I said quietly and guilt pierced me deeper than any knife could. Two demons appeared in front of me.
"Shit."

"There you are, you little bitch." The first one grabbed my hair and I groaned.

"Get Crowley." I said into the phone, before I dropped it, causing it to crack. I heard the faint sound of them calling my name as the two demons began to hit and kick me until I blacked out.

~Time Skip~

When I regained consciousness, I expected to be in a cold dungeon, not in a warm, comfortable bed.

"Hello, Kitten. It's good to see that you're awake." The familiar accent of Crowley snapped me back into reality.
"You had me worried, you had gotten yourself into a bit of a situation."

"You son of a bitch." I tried to sit up and groaned.

"What did I do? You're the one that called the three musketeers! They're going insane and demanding to see you!" He crossed his arms over his chest and looked around the room, recognising it as one of the nicer rooms in Hell.

"You said-" I flinched a little, holding my side.
"You said that there were 4 of Lucifer's demons. There were 19 Crowley!" The demon flinched.

"I'm sorry, Ok? Trust me, Darling, if I knew there was that many I wouldn't have sent you, but right now you know that's not an issue." He sighed.
"You're hurt, bad. As much as I hate to admit it, I've come to like you and you being this hurt is annoying. Even with your new found Supernatural abilities you can't heal this well. If you go and see the Winchesters, Castiel can heal you much better than I can."

"Crowley..."

"I'm just a phone call away, Kitten. Hell, summon me if you must." I rolled my eyes at the stupid pun, reluctantly agreeing to see the men I ran away from.