He hung up the phone.

"Hi, ma'am. Do you have any people coming with you?"

"Yes I do."

I pointed to Kahleel and his friends.

"Okay. Come this way."

I followed the security to the back of the arena. He lead us to a big room. There were mirrors and lights were aligned across. There were three chairs on facing the mirrors. Along the back walls, I seen a long red sofa sitting there.

"Have a seat. I'll bring you some champagne and the group will be in after while."

The security left us in the room. Kahleel walked over to me.

"Dang Asha! You got us into this?"

I just smiled. I didn't even know that this would happen. I watched as Kahleel and his friends laughed and talked, his girlfriend enjoying herself also.

We were in the room waiting for about 15 minutes, so I decided to run to the restroom before the concert.

"Hey guys, I'll be back."

But they weren't listening. No one ever listens. I sighed a bit. I grabbed my clutch and walked out the door. I pulled out my phone. I was hoping that I had a text from Hazel, but she's dead. She was the worlds bestest best friend. She was my go to. She made me forget my problems because she was so vibrant. She was truly an angle, but something went wrong.

I shook the thought off and I began walking down the hall. I was looking down, counting the tiles as I walked. It makes me forget what I'm thinking about. Just then, I'd thought that I got slammed into a tall brick wall, and my phone dropped the ground.

I didn't look to see who'd I ran into, I just bent down for my phone. But this mysterious guy bent down also. He grabbed my phone before I could, so I stood back up.

I waited for him to come back up, revealing his face.

"My bad about that."

He apologized but it flew right over my head. I studied his features. He was at least 6' and he was tatted to the neck. He wore a shirt that revealed a red "A" on his throat. I couldn't believe who I was standing in front of.

"Thank you, Mr. August."

He handed my phone over.

"It's just August. And you are?"

"I'm Asha. Asha Oshae."

"Yeah I knew you looked familiar. You're Diggy's old girl?."

"Yeah. I was."

"What happened to y'all? If it's okay to ask."

"You've asked now. But I guess sometimes, you're not enough for someone.

"Well Asha, from where I'm standing, you're more than enough. Probably more than he can handle."

I laughed.

"Yea right."

"You look beautiful."

"Yep. Thanks."

"Why you so stuck up?"

"Excuse me? I know you're famous and all but that don't mean shit. You got the same blood running through your viens. You go through stuff, I do to. So don't ask me about my personality when you don't even know me."

He looked stunned as if a girl never told him off.

"You right. I apologize if I disrespected you in any way."

"It's cool."

"Is it okay if I get your number?"

I thought for a while. I was going to say no, but I changed my mind.

"Sure. Let's switch phones."

We traded phones as we put in our contact info. Once I was done, I gave him his phone.

"I'll call you later."

"Okay." That's all I could say.

I walked off laughing. He has so many hoochies in his phone that he'll forget by tomorrow.

I suddenly didn't have to go to the restroom anymore. I walked to the arena instead of walking back the room. Why go somewhere, where you don't feel that you belonged? I belonged in the action, the crowd, the music, the excitement, the life.

The minute that I walked into the arena, I froze.

Tonight was going to be a long night.

There stood Diggy, but he wasn't alone. Adriane was standing arm in arm with him.

Not tonight Satan.

Adriane and I made eye contact as I walked past. She started to laugh. Instead of breaking down, I held my shoulders high, smiled back, and made my way to the concert.

Under that smile, I had a million things going through my mind. But once the concert started, I forgot about it.

For two hours, I was numb. Migos kept me excited.

After the concert, I was walking back to my car alone when TakeOff approached me.

"Asha, Hi."

"Oh Hi! The concert was legit."

"Thanks. I'm happy that you came."

We exchanged hugs.

"You know Asha, you never gave me your number?"

"And you know, TakeOff, you never told me your real name?"

He started smiling. He slipped a piece of paper into my hand and made his way down the street.

I opened the paper when he disappeared down the street.

"Johnathan 5678903314"

I giggled a little bit, I found my car, and I was on the way home.