Chapter Ten - Someone stole the Stolls

A couple of nights later, no pranks had been played anywhere, there was an awful air tension and uncertainty all over the camp, as well as pegasi manure, Travis could barely get sleep certain that someone is about to strike, but still nothing. Even at meal times everyone was cautious on what they were eating or constantly looking round. Back in the cabins midnight crept into the rooms and danced around, Connor and Travis were so incredibly tired from staying up on what they call 'After Prank Watch', both their eyelids grew heavy and they dozed off. Everything seemed well until screaming was heard. Connor bolted up to see Travis being dragged off by Will Solace. Connor jumped up to get him until big meaty hands grabbed him from behind. Clarisse La Rue. Connor and Travis struggled and forced against them, in the corner of Connor's eye he noticed other campers being dragged off as well. Malcolm was grabbed by Nyssa; Butch was grabbed by several campers since he put up such a strong fight. Lou Ellen was grabbed by Drew and Pollux was unconscious being dragged along the floor by Miranda and Katie Gardener. Everything went black for a good 5 minutes. When Connor's vision cleared he was upside down, roped up by his feet against a giant wall, he looked next to him and found everyone else tied up as well. The Dark Side were laughing and pointing as Connor and his friends hung upside down. To make it even more embarrassing Connor slept in his underwear.

"Let us down!" Lou Ellen screamed.

"Oh, but why would we do that? You look so funny up there!" Drew yelled up. All of them struggled in their rope even though if they got loose they would fall head first into Mother Earth. The laughter and screaming managed to wake up the rest of the camp in which all of the victims’ brothers and sisters came running out.

"What are you doing?! Pollux is unconscious!" a daughter of Iris screamed. Then all the other campers ran out then.

"Oh my gods! Well done guys!" Kayla from Apollo laughed, high-fiving her brother Will. Next thing they knew the whole camp had divided into two, screaming and fights broke out, Connor observing it all with his sword boxers on. Over ran Chiron and Dionysus. Dionysus tied up all the campers in grape vines to stop the fighting while Chiron galloped over to untie everyone that was still dangling.

"EVERYONE AT THE CAMPFIRE RIGHT THIS INSTANT." Dionysus boomed as he was unravelling the vines.

All the camp gathered round the campfire taking their seats, all in their pyjamas, Connor shivering in his underwear. Chiron paced back and to on his hooves.

"What in Hades were you thinking?" Chiron scolded. Clarisse stood up.

"It's payback sir for making us smell like this!" Some people started gagging, a lot covering their noses.

"It's 2 in the morning and I'm woken up to the camp beginning a civil war! It's unacceptable, if anyone is caught outside their cabins before breakfast ever again you'll be severally punished! I want everyone to make a truce right now, stop the stupid pranks and get to bed all of you!" He instructed. Everyone got up and went to bed.