The Stark Family

Tony and Peter pulled up to the driveway outside their house. There was a light on in the living room window. Peter knew that Pepper was waiting on them.

Peter sighed and both him and Tony got out of the car and made their way towards the door.

When the pair entered the house Peter made to run up to his room, however Tony simply placed his hand on his shoulder an steered him towards the living room.

Pepper was dozing off when they entered, when they came in she smiled and was suddenly full of energy. She rushed over and pulled them both into a hug.

"Oh I missed you guys so much, Paris was boring without you," she said excitedly, then she kissed Tony and then proceedes to kiss Peter's forehead.

She stood back noticing the expression on Tony's face, it was like something was wrong.

"What's up Tony?" she asked wearily, uncertain if she wanted the actual answer.

Tony sighed pinching the bridge of his nose, "Pep sit down, you too Pete."

They both did as they were told and sat down on the couch next to each other, Peter wouldn't take his eyes off his shoes. He felt like there was going to be a huge argument.

"Okay Pep, Peter's class knows we adopted him. And before you say anything Peter was provoked, that was when he said his last name wasn't Parker it was actually Stark," he said quickly attempting to gauge Pepper's reaction.

She actually smiled, "You mean it Peter, you really want to be known as Stark!?"

Peter nodded with a small smile. Pepper pulled him into a hug kissing his forehead. Tony was surprised by this.

"Well we knew it would get out eventually, I'm so happy that we don't need to hide it anymore!" she said happily while hugging Peter and smiling at Tony who was still kind of gob smacked by the response. He expected a hell of a lot more yelling and anger. Not this!

"I'm glad too Mom," said Peter as he snuggled into Pepper's hug a bit more.

"Did you call me mom!?" she asked him sounding extremely happy.

"Yeah, you are my mom!" he said almost as happily.

The three of them spent their evening enjoying each others company. They watched movies while snuggled up together on the couch. They ate take out food. By the time Peter's bed time came around they were all tired but extremely happy.

Peter trudged up stairs to his room after telling his mom and dad goodnight. He opened the door to his room and flopped down on his bed. He pulled out his phone and looked at the notifications.

He sat bolt up right when he saw the sheer amount of notifications. 371 notifications. He unlocked his phone, his group chat seemed to have exploded.

Flash: WTF Penis Parker is the son of Tony Stark! I call bull shit!

Michelle: You saw it for yourself dip shit, the office door said Peter Stark and even the hero Vision called him Mr Stark. He ain't lying dumb ass.

Flash: Shut up just because you suck his dick

Dawson: Flash do I need to have the Football team have that conversation with you again

Flash: Fuck you Dawson

Dawson: I'd kick your ass but once Peter sees what you said about his girl you are so dead

Flash: I was off guard when Penis fought me, I swear to God i can beat the fuck out of him

Michell: You will leave me and Peter alone