(Ironhide's new alt since I forgot to add it in last part)

Bee let Ranger out and they all transformed. Dad grunted and walked over to us.

"How late are we?" He asked and I rolled my eyes playfully, not that anyone could see it under my visor.

"It's been ten minutes Ironhide, you're not late," Optimus answered amusingly.

"You don't look good kid. You feeling alright?" Dad asked when he looked over at me. I nodded my head and waved a hand.

"I'm...fine. I'll be back in a little bit." I said before transforming into my wolf and walking to a different part of the church. Truthfully in the last five minutes, my head has felt like it is going to explode. As I walk over to a corner, my vision starts to get blurry and my steps become staggered. I heard hushed voices getting closer and whipped around with a snarl. I settled on my haunches and bared my teeth at the people in front of me.

"Y/n, enough! Let me take over!" Gryphon yelled in my head. I let her through and my conscious retreated to our inner space. The inner space is where both mine and Gryphon's consciousnesses exist. She stays here when I'm out and I go here when she's out. The inner space looks like a normal house. It has our two rooms, the main room, all that stuff. The only difference is that it has these giant windows in the main room that display what we see in the real world.

I sat in the middle of the main room and held my head in my hands. It still hurt but it wasn't as bad as it was a minute ago. As I calmed myself down, I felt another presence in the inner space. Something else was here with me. I got up off the floor and stood with the help of the coffee table. I could see out the back door where the woods were, but there was a person out there. They were standing at the tree line and looking out towards the cave in the middle. I made my way over to the door and opened it slowly before stepping onto the patio. As soon as I closed the door, the person turned towards me and tilted their head.

"Where am I?" They spoke in a smooth, masculine voice. The man was tall and thin with warm brown hair and emerald green eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked and he seemed confused. He looked down at his hands and seemed to think for a moment.

"I don't know, I don't know who I am. What is this place?" He asked.

"This is the inner space. Do you remember anything?" I asked him carefully.

"I don't remember anything, it's just blank." He said and I sighed.

"Gryphon, do you know of anyone else in the inner space?" I asked her.

"There's not supposed to be anyone else besides us. Why?" She asked, but she seemed distracted.

"Because there's a man in here and he has no idea who he is or where he's from," I said.

"That's...weird. What does he look like?" She asked.

"Tall, brown hair, green eyes, uh tan skin, and actually, he has a faint scar running across his eyebrow," I told her.